Shortcut arrow


  1. Posts : 1
    Win 10
       #1

    Shortcut arrow


    How remove shortcut arrows from desktop icons in Win10 ?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 69,337
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #2

    Hello Tonza, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    You can use the same options from the tutorial below for Windows 7 and 8 to do so in Windows 10. :)

    Shortcut Arrow - Change, Remove, or Restore - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Last edited by Brink; 18 Jul 2015 at 14:04. Reason: link
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #3

    Brink said:
    Hello Tonza, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    You can use the same options from the tutorial below for Windows 7 and 8 to do so in Windows 10. :)

    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...e-restore.html
    I tried this Shawn and it seemed to work after a restart. I then shut Win 10 down and booted into Windows 7. I read my email and then shut Win 7 down. When I started up Windows 10, there was a Black box where the Icon was. I then used the method in Windows 10 Manager and all is well. Just an FYI. I used the reg method BTW..
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #4

    Using this does work and is an option. I use it with no issues in Win10 10240.
    Winaero Tweaker
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #5

    BunnyJ said:
    Using this does work and is an option. I use it with no issues in Win10 10240.
    Winaero Tweaker
    I used Windows 10 Manager, it works quite well. I have used Windows XX Manger for years.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #6

    Gary said:
    I used Windows 10 Manager, it works quite well. I have used Windows XX Manger for years.
    I supplied the option for the OP.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #7

    BunnyJ said:
    I supplied the option for the OP.
    OK, the Tut as posted does not work at least the reg hack. Thanks Bunny J
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,740
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #8

    Gary said:
    OK, the Tut as posted does not work at least the reg hack. Thanks Bunny J
    Glad to help.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums