Page 69 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Nov 2015 #681
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Here are the wallpapers I'm using with the FromSpace theme.. there not really space wallpapers but I found that they look nice with the theme concept:
    Enjoy..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03484_moonlitnight_1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	48333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowy-mountain-night-hd-wallpaper-for-iphone-l0s.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	48334

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winter_night_mountains_road_planet_fantastic_landscape_79420_1920x1200.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	48335
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Nov 2015 #682
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 419
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1709 build 16299.15

    You can change it all in themes??? i like hd black and then i can see all the icons and stuff i am working on.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Nov 2015 #683
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,564
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Here are the wallpapers I'm using with the FromSpace theme.. there not really space wallpapers but I found that they look nice with the theme concept:
    Enjoy..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03484_moonlitnight_1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	48333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowy-mountain-night-hd-wallpaper-for-iphone-l0s.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	48334

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winter_night_mountains_road_planet_fantastic_landscape_79420_1920x1200.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	48335
    Thanks Jeff snagged and placed in a folder.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    15 Nov 2015 #684
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Thanks Jeff snagged and placed in a folder.
    Cool,, I'm using the last one. I think it works best with the space theme.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Nov 2015 #685
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,564
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by lopedoggie View Post
    You can change it all in themes??? i like hd black and then i can see all the icons and stuff i am working on.
    You can change just about anything on windows using high contrast, like @Edwin does(masterfully by the way).
    Doing what I do(AeroHybrid) can only change certain elements unless patched, and since about build 10176 patching tools(memory such as UXStyles and file patchers such as UXTheme multi patcher) don't work anymore.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    15 Nov 2015 #686
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 164
    WINDOWS 10 PRO Updated to last Build

    [QUOTE=Cliff S;465311]@Gas Just post the wallpaper(not a screenshot)

    here it Is Cliff
    Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Nov 2015 #687
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,564
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    [QUOTE=Gas;465718]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    @Gas Just post the wallpaper(not a screenshot)

    here it Is Cliff
    To post a wallpaper just use the insert image icon in the reply tool bar. It uploads the picture then, and all the others have to do is right click the picture after expanding it to max size, and "Save as".
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    15 Nov 2015 #688
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,564
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Oh sorry it was a theme
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    15 Nov 2015 #689
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 164
    WINDOWS 10 PRO Updated to last Build

    [QUOTE=Cliff S;465722]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas View Post
    To post a wallpaper just use the insert image icon in the reply tool bar. It uploads the picture then, and all the others have to do is right click the picture after expanding it to max size, and "Save as".
    Here it is
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Nov 2015 #690
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 164
    WINDOWS 10 PRO Updated to last Build

    [QUOTE=Gas;465727]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Here it is
    It doesn't show, what am I missing mistaking?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums