Page 68 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Nov 2015 #671
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,415
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    What do you mean Mike, for the wallpapers? JPG & PNG.
    No, a program to convert *.png type of graphics to *.ico (icons).
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    15 Nov 2015 #672
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,527
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    No, a program to convert *.png type of graphics to *.ico (icons).
    I go here ConvertICO.com - Convert PNG to ICO and ICO to PNG where I can batch them 10 at a time. PNG - ICO and ICO to PNG.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    15 Nov 2015 #673
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 2
    windows 10

    What is the name of the registry key that changes color for window title bars? And what is the key for inactive window bar?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Nov 2015 #674
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,562
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Had a good one but lost it and forgot the name, need a program to convert .PNG to .ICO ? What are you guys using ?
    You should have been online with us yesterday evening! Those guys are tremendously talented. I could tell even though most of what they did was completely over my head!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Nov 2015 #675
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,527
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by drdavidossio View Post
    What is the name of the registry key that changes color for window title bars? And what is the key for inactive window bar?
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]
    
    "ActiveTitle"="30 144 255"
    "TitleText"="0 255 255"
    
    "InactiveTitle"="30 144 255"
    "InactiveTitleText"="0 255 255"
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    15 Nov 2015 #676
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,415
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    You should have been online with us yesterday evening! Those guys are tremendously talented. I could tell even though most of what they did was completely over my head!
    My mother was a painter but I'm anti talent for art drawing except for technical stuff.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    15 Nov 2015 #677
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,562
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    My mother was a painter but I'm anti talent for art drawing except for technical stuff.
    Yep, my mother was a singer and I can't carry a tune in a bushel basket!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    15 Nov 2015 #678
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,415
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I go here ConvertICO.com - Convert PNG to ICO and ICO to PNG where I can batch them 10 at a time. PNG - ICO and ICO to PNG.
    I downloaded this one: Free PNG to ICO Converter - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com largest size is 256x256 though. Is that best that can be in W10 ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    15 Nov 2015 #679
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 2
    windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors]
    
    "ActiveTitle"="30 144 255"
    "TitleText"="0 255 255"
    
    "InactiveTitle"="30 144 255"
    "InactiveTitleText"="0 255 255"
    Weird i changed the values to what you have set for testing if it would work and i restarted PC and came back to it looking normal :s
    screenshot of how it looks now with your settings: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEBCtbB.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	48330

    Those doesnt match the RGB values im confused have i missed some setting or configuration to be able to change title bar colors?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Nov 2015 #680
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,527
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by drdavidossio View Post
    Weird i changed the values to what you have set for testing if it would work and i restarted PC and came back to it looking normal :s
    screenshot of how it looks now with your settings:
    Those doesnt match the RGB values im confused have i missed some setting or configuration to be able to change title bar colors?
    You need to sign out & back in(what I do) or reboot. Note: the changes are only to the present theme(you should save it) and to the user account it was created in. Change your theme(not an element, but the theme) and you will have to do it again for the new theme too,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums