Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved

  1.    15 May 2017 #2101

    Look darn good Cliff!!! Nice job as always...
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 19,853
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 May 2017 #2102

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Look darn good Cliff!!! Nice job as always...
    Thank you Mike
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    15 May 2017 #2103

    That's da bomb Cliff. Really good work, and complete too - even the Chrome theme!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 19,853
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       15 May 2017 #2104

    simrick said: View Post
    That's da bomb Cliff. Really good work, and complete too - even the Chrome theme!
    Thanks simrick
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 19,853
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       20 May 2017 #2105

    Keyboard shortcut to switch from High Contrast to Aero, and back


    I found out something just now, at superuser that is really cool!
    Tip   Tip
    Hold Alt+Shift+Print Screen to temporarily switch from a High Contrast theme to a normal(last one that was applied usually) Windows Aero theme.

    To go back to your High Contrast, just hold
    Alt+Shift+Print Screen again




    This is useful when you wish to use programs that don't use high contrast very well, like Edge, Internet Explorer, or like in my case, My BenQ's Display Pilot software, which is totally unuseable in high contrast.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	135913

    vs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	305.3 KB 
ID:	135912


    It would be great if @Kari adds this information to the first post in the thread(his mini tutorial)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    21 May 2017 #2106

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I found out something just now, at superuser that is really cool!
    Tip   Tip
    Hold Alt+Shift+Print Screen to temporarily switch from a High Contrast theme to a normal(last one that was applied usually) Windows Aero theme.

    To go back to your High Contrast, just hold
    Alt+Shift+Print Screen again




    This is useful when you wish to use programs that don't use high contrast very well, like Edge, Internet Explorer, or like in my case, My BenQ's Display Pilot software, which is totally unuseable in high contrast.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	135913

    vs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	305.3 KB 
ID:	135912


    It would be great if @Kari adds this information to the first post in the thread(his mini tutorial)
    Nice program. I just got a BenQ GC2870 and CD that came with it is unreadable, did that program come with your monitor ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 19,853
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       21 May 2017 #2107

    CountMike said: View Post
    Nice program. I just got a BenQ GC2870 and CD that came with it is unreadable, did that program come with your monitor ?
    Yep, but what is a "CD"

    This machine doesn't have a CD player/recorder just USB, so I went to the BenQ site for my monitor and downloaded it: | BenQ USA
    I don't think Display Pilot is fully supported for your model, as when I go to the US & EU sites for it, only the manual and WHQL driver are offered. (also here): Downloads | BenQ Europe
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    21 May 2017 #2108

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Yep, but what is a "CD"

    This machine doesn't have a CD player/recorder just USB, so I went to the BenQ site for my monitor and downloaded it: | BenQ USA
    I don't think Display Pilot is fully supported for your model, as when I go to the US & EU sites for it, only the manual and WHQL driver are offered. (also here): Downloads | BenQ Europe
    Yeah, I just downloaded it and only features supported are Pivot (which it doesn't have and I don't use) and Partitions. I was hoping for input chooser because I have one HDMI used for normal and HDMI 2 for satellite TV box. There's also VGA port I occasionally use for servicing a computer with VGA output.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,853
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       21 May 2017 #2109

    CountMike said: View Post
    Yeah, I just downloaded it and only features supported are Pivot (which it doesn't have and I don't use) and Partitions. I was hoping for input chooser because I have one HDMI used for normal and HDMI 2 for satellite TV box. There's also VGA port I occasionally use for servicing a computer with VGA output.
    Looks like you'll need to use the adjustments on the bezel(I need to do that with my HP 27vx, but at least when I save a profile on my BenQ using Display Port, the current HP settings are added, so I can have a Day and an Evening setting with 3 clicks of the desktop right click menu.) The software that came with my HP does not work at all on Win10(but it is supposed too though)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	855.8 KB 
ID:	135941
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 891
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       22 May 2017 #2110

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A new/reworked high contrast theme.

    It uses a 4K wallpaper I created myself.
    And the mouse cursor is LLX-Solarized from @Hopachi: Custom Cursors - Page 23 - Windows 10 Forums
    This one is actually usable 24/7.
    It uses Aerolite to give a nice golden frame around the individual Windows.
    Install Aerolite Theme in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

    Even Office is readable/usable with this theme, although I do recommend switching back to a normal theme to check font colors before printing something

    Excellent work Cliff!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
    My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
    7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
    This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:58.
    Find Us