Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved


  1. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       29 Nov 2016 #2031

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Why don't you remove those arrows on some of your shortcut icons Cliff, I always remove them on my puters. Nice looking desktop Cliff.
    Because the arrows let me know that it's only a shortcut if I want to delete it, and not the .exe

    kado897 said: View Post
    It looks good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,017
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       29 Nov 2016 #2032

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Because the arrows let me know that it's only a shortcut if I want to delete it, and not the .exe
    That's the reason I always let the shortcut arrows be there, to clearly separate shortcuts from programs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,544
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       29 Nov 2016 #2033

    Cliff S said: View Post
    For my new PC I also got a bunch of software for my graphics card and motherboard.
    Way too many short cut icons!
    So I created folders(one for each: NVIDIA, msi, and bench marking stuff) to clean it up a bit.
    I usually have my icons hidden and us the Desktop toolbar on the taskbar:

    So I want to share my new icons.
    Thanks Cliff
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bencjmark.PNG 
Views:	114 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	111904
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       30 Nov 2016 #2034

    Dude said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bencjmark.PNG 
Views:	114 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	111904
    You're welcome Doug
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       27 Dec 2016 #2035

    I haven't done a system theme in a while(it get's harder to find "new" color combinations that work all over)

    I have been setting up my new PC(MSI motherboard and MSI GTX 1080 Graphics card) for weeks, and as the system cooling fans came with blue LED's and Gigabyte keyboard only has blue, cyan, and green backlighting, so I have made a blue MSI theme to fit my system, and want to share it.

    I have been busy creating my blue wallpapers, and I took the old Cyan & Teal theme colors using @Superfly's SMACC and changed them to light & dark blue.

    The zip folder comes with the theme pack and 2 more wallpapers. One is for your Lock/Sign-in screen, and the other is for your Mail/Calendar apps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	114949
    Contents


    MSI Blue Theme Pack.zip


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	114952
    Included Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	560.0 KB 
ID:	114950

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	481.6 KB 
ID:	114951

    information   Information

    Instructions:
    1.) Download zip file by clicking the large bold text in post.
    2.) Once downloaded, right click the zip file, select Properties, and unblock(a small checkbox on the bottom right corner of the General tab)
    3.) Zipped file needs to be extracted by right clicking and choosing Extract(to any place you wish, I have created a Themes Library folder for this myself, but to Documents, or Desktop is ok too).
    You can now delete the Zip files and/or themepack if you wish, once they are applied. Although... I recommend, if you like the theme, save the zipped files somewhere other than the system(C drive(backup).
    4.) Then you just click the Themepack to install it(takes effect immediately). Also place the additional wallpapers in your Pictures library, and add them to the theme or apply them as I have marked.


    Note   Note
    To uninstall the theme: just go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization change to another theme, then right click the one you don't wish to have any more, and delete it.


      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       27 Dec 2016 #2036

    Additional: This is how the wallpaper marked for Mail will look when applied:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	481.8 KB 
ID:	114955
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 11,102
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       27 Dec 2016 #2037

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I haven't done a system theme in a while(it get's harder to find "new" color combinations that work all over)

    I have been setting up my new PC(MSI motherboard and MSI GTX 1080 Graphics card) for weeks, and as the system cooling fans came with blue LED's and Gigabyte keyboard only has blue, cyan, and green backlighting, so I have made a blue MSI theme to fit my system, and want to share it.

    I have been busy creating my blue wallpapers, and I took the old Cyan & Teal theme colors using @Superfly's SMACC and changed them to light & dark blue.

    The zip folder comes with the theme pack and 2 more wallpapers. One is for your Lock/Sign-in screen, and the other is for your Mail/Calendar apps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	114949
    Contents


    MSI Blue Theme Pack.zip


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	114952
    Included Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	560.0 KB 
ID:	114950

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	481.6 KB 
ID:	114951

    information   Information

    Instructions:
    1.) Download zip file by clicking the large bold text in post.
    2.) Once downloaded, right click the zip file, select Properties, and unblock(a small checkbox on the bottom right corner of the General tab)
    3.) Zipped file needs to be extracted by right clicking and choosing Extract(to any place you wish, I have created a Themes Library folder for this myself, but to Documents, or Desktop is ok too).
    You can now delete the Zip files and/or themepack if you wish, once they are applied. Although... I recommend, if you like the theme, save the zipped files somewhere other than the system(C drive(backup).
    4.) Then you just click the Themepack to install it(takes effect immediately). Also place the additional wallpapers in your Pictures library, and add them to the theme or apply them as I have marked.


    Note   Note
    To uninstall the theme: just go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization change to another theme, then right click the one you don't wish to have any more, and delete it.


    Good work Cliff, love the colours
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       27 Dec 2016 #2038

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Good work Cliff, love the colours
    Thank you Stephanie.
    I wish I could go carbon instead of grey, but it absolutely is impractical with an AeroHybrid theme.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    27 Dec 2016 #2039

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I haven't done a system theme in a while(it get's harder to find "new" color combinations that work all over)

    I have been setting up my new PC(MSI motherboard and MSI GTX 1080 Graphics card) for weeks, and as the system cooling fans came with blue LED's and Gigabyte keyboard only has blue, cyan, and green backlighting, so I have made a blue MSI theme to fit my system, and want to share it.

    I have been busy creating my blue wallpapers, and I took the old Cyan & Teal theme colors using @Superfly's SMACC and changed them to light & dark blue.

    The zip folder comes with the theme pack and 2 more wallpapers. One is for your Lock/Sign-in screen, and the other is for your Mail/Calendar apps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	114949
    Contents


    MSI Blue Theme Pack.zip


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	286.1 KB 
ID:	114952
    Included Wallpapers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	560.0 KB 
ID:	114950

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	481.6 KB 
ID:	114951

    information   Information

    Instructions:
    1.) Download zip file by clicking the large bold text in post.
    2.) Once downloaded, right click the zip file, select Properties, and unblock(a small checkbox on the bottom right corner of the General tab)
    3.) Zipped file needs to be extracted by right clicking and choosing Extract(to any place you wish, I have created a Themes Library folder for this myself, but to Documents, or Desktop is ok too).
    You can now delete the Zip files and/or themepack if you wish, once they are applied. Although... I recommend, if you like the theme, save the zipped files somewhere other than the system(C drive(backup).
    4.) Then you just click the Themepack to install it(takes effect immediately). Also place the additional wallpapers in your Pictures library, and add them to the theme or apply them as I have marked.


    Note   Note
    To uninstall the theme: just go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization change to another theme, then right click the one you don't wish to have any more, and delete it.


    Nice work Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,513
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       27 Dec 2016 #2040

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice work Cliff.
    Thank you Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05.
Find Us