Page 203 of 221 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
  1.    17 Nov 2016 #2021
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,588
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by SunLion View Post
    I'm not an expert, can you help me? How do I generate a new ID?
    OK, here ya go . . . Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile - Windows 10 Forums.

    Note that the first post is from Brink. Click on Brink and then on Send Private Message. Just ask him what you need to know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    17 Nov 2016 #2022
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro

    Wow! Thank you very much for your prompt response.


    Okay, Wynona. Thanks for your help!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    17 Nov 2016 #2023
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,588
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by SunLion View Post
    Wow! Thank you very much for your prompt response.


    Okay, Wynona. Thanks for your help!
    You're welcome, SunLion.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    27 Nov 2016 #2024
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,648
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    For my new PC I also got a bunch of software for my graphics card and motherboard.
    Way too many short cut icons!
    So I created folders(one for each: NVIDIA, msi, and bench marking stuff) to clean it up a bit.
    I usually have my icons hidden and us the Desktop toolbar on the taskbar:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	111586

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	667.7 KB 
ID:	111587

    So I want to share my new icons.
    Overclocker Icon Pack.zip

    What they look like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nvidia GeForce -png.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	111589

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI-png.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	111590

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benchmark-png.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	111591
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    27 Nov 2016 #2025
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,920
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    For my new PC I also got a bunch of software for my graphics card and motherboard.
    Way too many short cut icons!
    So I created folders(one for each: NVIDIA, msi, and bench marking stuff) to clean it up a bit.
    I usually have my icons hidden and us the Desktop toolbar on the taskbar:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	111586

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	667.7 KB 
ID:	111587

    So I want to share my new icons.
    Overclocker Icon Pack.zip

    What they look like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nvidia GeForce -png.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	111589

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI-png.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	111590

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benchmark-png.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	111591
    You might like to try Free Launch Bar. You can really organise your icons with that http://www.freelaunchbar.com/
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    27 Nov 2016 #2026
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,648
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    You might like to try Free Launch Bar. You can really organise your icons with that http://www.freelaunchbar.com/
    I have used the desktop toolbar since MSFT created the Superbar for Windows 7.
    The flyouts bring me to every file on my PC faster than click, and clicking, and clicking.... until I get to where I want.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    27 Nov 2016 #2027
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    KS City
    Posts : 569
    Win 10 Pro v1709 16299.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    For my new PC I also got a bunch of software for my graphics card and motherboard.
    Way too many short cut icons!
    So I created folders(one for each: NVIDIA, msi, and bench marking stuff) to clean it up a bit.
    I usually have my icons hidden and us the Desktop toolbar on the taskbar:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	111586

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	667.7 KB 
ID:	111587

    So I want to share my new icons.
    Overclocker Icon Pack.zip

    What they look like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nvidia GeForce -png.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	111589

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI-png.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	111590

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benchmark-png.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	111591
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    29 Nov 2016 #2028
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,648
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    I just made me an icon of my PC for it's Utilities & Drivers folder

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	111805

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	111806

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 007.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	111807

    If anyone would like an icon of their PC model and doesn't know how or can't do it themselves, just post a png or jpeg picture(png has better quality) 256 x 256 pixels or greater, and tell me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    29 Nov 2016 #2029
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,637
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Why don't you remove those arrows on some of your shortcut icons Cliff, I always remove them on my puters. Nice looking desktop Cliff.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    29 Nov 2016 #2030
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,920
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I just made me an icon of my PC for it's Utilities & Drivers folder

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	111805

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	111806

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 007.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	111807

    If anyone would like an icon of their PC model and doesn't know how or can't do it themselves, just post a png or jpeg picture(png has better quality) 256 x 256 pixels or greater, and tell me.
    It looks good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:53.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums