Page 201 of 218 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
  1.    29 Sep 2016 #2001

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Ok nice colorful start.
    That's a wallpaper. Other thread...
    You would need the theme file.

    See first post for instructions on saving a theme.
    oops. well I'm not one to follow protocols much..you can find most of my work on the paint.net forum though, cheers

    edit, what i said there was not implying that i dont like following rules imposed on forums, rather, iam inpatient when it comes to trying to follow said rules in submitting art for background. i didnt delete this reply because i needed to clarify my intentions, cheers
    Last edited by Pathfinder; 30 Sep 2016 at 00:57. Reason: edited
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    09 Oct 2016 #2002
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,560
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    I just made myself an icon for my Portable Programs folder on my C drive.
    It makes it easier when I need to update/replace one of them.
    I have them on my C drive and create shortcuts to a Portable folder on my desktop, as then the icons will load faster there then, because Windows will only need to read the shortcut data, and not all files in all the programs before loading the icon.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	105079
    In File Explorer

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portable Programs.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	105080
    How it looks


    Portable Programs icon.zip
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    09 Oct 2016 #2003
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 12,461
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I just made myself an icon for my Portable Programs folder on my C drive.
    It makes it easier when I need to update/replace one of them.
    I have them on my C drive and create shortcuts to a Portable folder on my desktop, as then the icons will load faster there then, because Windows will only need to read the shortcut data, and not all files in all the programs before loading the icon.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	105079
    In File Explorer

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portable Programs.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	105080
    How it looks


    Portable Programs icon.zip
    Nice icon Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    09 Oct 2016 #2004
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,560
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Nice icon Cliff.
    Thank you Keith.
    It just makes it easier to find the folder.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    11 Oct 2016 #2005
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,560
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Anyone want a Dragon Roar .wav file to apply to their Recycle Bin or theme change sounds?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    11 Oct 2016 #2006
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 12,461
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Anyone want a Dragon Roar .wav file to apply to their Recycle Bin or theme change sounds?
    Thanks. I'm still using your Tiger Roar.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Oct 2016 #2007
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,560
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Thanks. I'm still using your Tiger Roar.
    You could use the dragon roar for when you change themes, as it is indeed quite long
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	105469
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    11 Oct 2016 #2008
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 12,461
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    You could use the dragon roar for when you change themes, as it is indeed quite long
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	105469
    That's a good idea. It's too long for delete.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    12 Oct 2016 #2009
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 864
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    That's a good idea. It's too long for delete.
    Maybe good for format then...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    12 Oct 2016 #2010
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 12,461
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Maybe good for format then...
    Quick format Horace.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums