Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved


  1. Posts : 15,320
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #1981

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Nice work Cliff..
    Thank you Jeff
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,981
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       03 Sep 2016 #1982

    Cliff S said: View Post
    New theme time folks!

    This is a grey windows background with red and maroon accents and trimmings.
    The only extra is an extra wallpaper I created, you can either use it as a lock screen background(what I do), or ad it to the theme.
    Attachment 99552
    The desktop background:
    Attachment 99557

    The system colors(these colors are not in File Explorer or Control Panel):

    Attachment 99553

    Attachment 99554

    Attachment 99555

    This is the additional wallpaper for the lock screen:
    Attachment 99556
    Looks great Cliff

    Looking forward to a Black n Blue one ... Hint
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 15,320
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #1983

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Looks great Cliff

    Looking forward to a Black n Blue one ... Hint
    Thanks Stephanie, I have post one quite a while ago(AeroHybrid) but it doesn't work well with web sites that use system colors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	99583

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	99589
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,981
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       03 Sep 2016 #1984

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks Stephanie, I have post one quite a while ago(AeroHybrid) but it doesn't work well with web sites that use system colors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	99583

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	99589
    Oh I like that Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,981
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       03 Sep 2016 #1985

    @Cliff S I dont see AeroHybrid in the list on page 1 ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 15,320
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #1986

    Stephanie said: View Post
    @Cliff S I dont see AeroHybrid in the list on page 1 ?
    That's the type of theme it is. A mix of Aero and some elements of high contrast.
    High contrast version: Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 75 - Windows 10 Forums

    AeroHybrid Version: Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 49 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 291
    Win 10 Pro v1703 15063.332
       03 Sep 2016 #1987

    As always, nice job on the red theme, and ditto on the black and blue hint.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,981
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       03 Sep 2016 #1988

    Cliff S said: View Post
    That's the type of theme it is. A mix of Aero and some elements of high contrast.
    High contrast version: Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 75 - Windows 10 Forums

    AeroHybrid Version: Solved Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members - Page 49 - Windows 10 Forums
    Thank you Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 15,320
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       03 Sep 2016 #1989

    Hemimax said: View Post
    As always, nice job on the red theme, and ditto on the black and blue hint.
    Thanks Hemimax

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Cliff
    You're welcome Steph.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 55
    Windows 10 1703 Creators Update
       12 Sep 2016 #1990

    Here's a little something I just put together. It's a simple Aero theme with no mods. Basically a background fanart from one of my favorite shows placed in with a grey accent color and a rainmeter skin to go with it. Enjoy



    NaruHina


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	461.3 KB 
ID:	101040

    NaruHina.zip



    ---EDIT---

    Updated the rainmeter skin linked in this. Rainmeter skin link inside is now fixed to direct to my rmskin gallery on DA to make up for link changes caused by future updates
    Last edited by JoshuaVL1988; 17 Sep 2016 at 09:50.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.
Find Us