Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,432
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       18 Jun 2016 #1781

    I also updated my Chrome tile Pack:

    On Start Menu:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	450.1 KB 
ID:	85678

    What it looks like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrome.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	85679



    Chrome Icon Pack.zip

    I meant to call it "Tile Pack" not Icon Pack"
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    18 Jun 2016 #1782

    Nice work Cliff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,432
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       18 Jun 2016 #1783

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice work Cliff.
    Thank you Keith
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,432
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Jun 2016 #1784

    I've given up on trying to convert the red & grey high contrast to an AeroHybrid. The colors just won't jive with each other, in Aero as they do in HC.

    So far it has totally mutated to a light gray and dark yellow mix, that looks promising, as an AeroHybrid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	85869

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	322.6 KB 
ID:	85870

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 007.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	85871

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 008.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	441.7 KB 
ID:	85872

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	85873
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    19 Jun 2016 #1785

    Those white parts are surely ruining full picture. Hope they fix that soon.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 836
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Jun 2016 #1786

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I've given up on trying to convert the red & grey high contrast to an AeroHybrid. The colors just won't jive with each other, in Aero as they do in HC.

    So far it has totally mutated to a light gray and dark yellow mix, that looks promising, as an AeroHybrid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	85869

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	322.6 KB 
ID:	85870

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 007.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	85871

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 008.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	441.7 KB 
ID:	85872

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	85873
    This looks good Cliff!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 836
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Jun 2016 #1787

    CountMike said: View Post
    Those white parts are surely ruining full picture. Hope they fix that soon.
    Yes, hardcoded white: theme has no effect on it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,432
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Jun 2016 #1788

    Hopachi said: View Post
    This looks good Cliff!
    Thanks Horace
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    21 Jun 2016 #1789

    So what happens when RS1 comes along will all 179+ pages still apply or will there be a need to start all over again
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,432
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       21 Jun 2016 #1790

    shimshom said: View Post
    So what happens when RS1 comes along will all 179+ pages still apply or will there be a need to start all over again
    All the themes are still working. (Insider Program)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums