Here is a nice darker gray AreoHybrid theme with cyan and teal highlights.
- @Stephanie, @cato and @kado897 for their perfect wallpapers
- @Superfly -- SMACC, without this color chooser too, I would never have gotten these colors right, and with the help of the preview window, made the creation faster
- @Hopachi -- for the cursor
- Myself -- for throwing everything in a cement mixer and pouring it out.
NoteThe complete theme requires five elements to be used/installed:
- Themepack that includes system colors and a wallpaper
- And two additional wallpapers for Start Screen and to use in the Mail & Calendar Uni apps
- AccentColorInactive reg file to set inactive title bar color
- A link to download the custom cursor
- If you use Firefox or Chrome, I have included links to their matching themes
Team Theme 6(Cyan & Teal)
InformationAs this theme pack was too large(8.58MB) for Ten Forums Attachment upload limit, which for zipped files is 8MB, it was uploaded to OneDrive, of which Ten Forums Team member @Kari, has supplied some of his own OneDrive space.
So clicking the link will bring you to OneDrive and start downloading automatically there.
Link to the " "Delta45 - Neon-Blue2"" cursor pack
How the cursor looks:
Included wallpapers from our Ten Forums Artists:
Instructions to apply your new Windows Aero Hybrid Theme
1.) Download all parts(Themepack, Inactive Title Bar accent color registry file, any additional wallpapers, and go to any provided links for extras, such as cursors).
2.) Once files are downloaded, right click each file, open Properties, and unblock them(a small checkbox on the bottom right corner of the General tab)
3.) Zipped files need to be extracted by right clicking and choosing Extract(to any place you wish, I have created a Themes Library folder for this myself, but to Documents, or Desktop is ok too).
You can now delete the Zip files and/or themepack if you wish, once they are applied. Although... I recommend, if you like the theme, save the zipped files somewhere other than the system(C: drive(backup).
4.) Then you just click the Themepack & any additional registry files to apply them. Also place any additional wallpapers in your Pictures library, and add them to the theme or apply as Lock Screen.
Note: To uninstall the theme: just go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization change to another theme, then right click the one you don't wish to have any more, and delete it.