Cliff, have you released this variation?
Can't seem to find it.
I've lost track of it. After we began with the tile madness...
We might need split threads for the many resources: tiles - icons, cursors, wallpapers.
Maybe we should leave this thread alone and create one called "Personalization" for the simple theme packs that I and others create from time to time. But are y'all creating themes or something far beyond themes?
So another theme, this one is thought for a more Professional looking desktop.
- @Hopachi -- This theme is based off of his Sunset3 Theme
- @Superfly -- SMACC, without this color chooser too, I would never have gotten these colors right, and with the help of the preview window, made the creation faster.
- Wallpaper -- courtesy of: Microsoft Windows 10 Gray Background - 1920x1080 - 387668
- Myself -- for throwing everything in a cement mixer and pouring it out.
Other screenshots are shown in the above posts;)
NoteThe complete theme requires four elements to be downloaded:
- Themepack that includes system colors and a wallpaper
- AccentColorInactive reg file to set inactive title bar color
- A link to download the custom cursor
Link to download the "Delta45 Neon Blue2 Cursor"
Instructions to apply your new Windows Aero Hybrid Theme
1.) Download all parts(Themepack, Inactive Title Bar accent color registry file, any additional wallpapers, and go to any provided links for extras, such as cursors).
2.) Once files are downloaded, right click each file and unblock them(a small checkbox on the bottom right corner of the General tab)
3.) Zipped files need to be extracted by right clicking and choosing Extract(to any place you wish, I have created a Themes Library folder for this myself, but to Documents, or Desktop is ok too).
You can now delete the Zip files and/or themepack if you wish, once they are applied. Although... I recommend, if you like the theme, save the zipped files somewhere other than the system(C:) drive(backup).
4.) Then you just click the Themepack & any additional registry files to apply them. Also place any additional wallpapers in your Pictures library, and add them to the theme or apply as Lock Screen.
Note: To uninstall the theme: just go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization change to another theme, then right click the one you don't wish to have any more, and delete it.