Page 130 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Jan 2016 #1291
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,812
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Good work Cliff & thanks for using my walls.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Jan 2016 #1292
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,528
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Good work Cliff & thanks for using my walls.
    Thanks for creating them Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    28 Jan 2016 #1293
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,939
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    So folks I have just finish the new theme, I call it Hybrid Aero(Theme type) Wood


    Nice one! Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_01_28_12_47_581.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	61211
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Jan 2016 #1294
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,811
    W10Prox64

    Very nice @Cliff S
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Jan 2016 #1295
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 879
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Great work Cliff!

    To add to the tile collection, here's Stellarium:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stl.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	61269

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stellarium.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	61270

    Looks like an app already.
    Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Jan 2016 #1296
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,562
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Space by TenForums Members.zip

    Whew, I hope this works!

    These are desktops created by talented denizens of Ten Forums over in the "Show me Your Desktop" thread.

    If I did everything right, you'll have an awesome theme pack!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien Ships.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	61296

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlueSpace.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	61297
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Jan 2016 #1297
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,528
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post


    Nice one! Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_01_28_12_47_581.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	61211
    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Very nice @Cliff S
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Great work Cliff!

    To add to the tile collection, here's Stellarium:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stl.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	61269

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stellarium.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	61270

    Looks like an app already.
    Thanks guys I'm glad you all like it, a and special thanks to the ones that provided the resources for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Space by TenForums Members.zip

    Whew, I hope this works!

    These are desktops created by talented denizens of Ten Forums over in the "Show me Your Desktop" thread.

    If I did everything right, you'll have an awesome theme pack!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien Ships.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	61296

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlueSpace.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	61297
    Just installed it @Wynona. Looking good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	61301
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    28 Jan 2016 #1298
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,562
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Thanks, Cliff. I'm glad to hear it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 Jan 2016 #1299
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Oklahoma City
    Posts : 271
    Windows 10 1703 Build 15063

    Just curious, is there a list anywhere of the themes built in this thread so one doesn't have to search thru the whole thread to find the zip file for each? I know that sounds lazy, but thought it's worth asking if such a list exists. Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    28 Jan 2016 #1300
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,562
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBurns View Post
    Just curious, is there a list anywhere of the themes built in this thread so one doesn't have to search thru the whole thread to find the zip file for each? I know that sounds lazy, but thought it's worth asking if such a list exists. Thanks.
    With 130 pages to the thread, I don't blame you at all, John. However, I'm sorry to say that there is no such list at this time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:58.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums