Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved


  1. Posts : 14,437
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       17 Jan 2016 #1111

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Thank you Thread Master!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 236
    Win 10 Pro v1703 15063.138
       17 Jan 2016 #1112

    You all have some great looking themes!
    When using S.M.A.C.C. which two selected items are the left and right windows in file explorer (the background behind the text)?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,437
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       17 Jan 2016 #1113

    Hemimax said: View Post
    You all have some great looking themes!
    When using S.M.A.C.C. which two selected items are the left and right windows in file explorer (the background behind the text)?
    When using Aero(non-high contrast) these cannot be changed. The Holy Grail would be, to be able to do this. The only thing in File Explorer that gets change/can it the text color in the navigation pane(the tree).
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 236
    Win 10 Pro v1703 15063.138
       17 Jan 2016 #1114

    Thank you, I will test it with a high contrast theme.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,437
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       17 Jan 2016 #1115

    Hemimax said: View Post
    Thank you, I will test it with a high contrast theme.
    You're welcome
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,482
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       17 Jan 2016 #1116

    Very nice, Cliff S. et al.

    I'm just curious, really, and not expecting anything at all . . .

    I recently discovered that in Settings>System>Display I can enlarge things; however the minimum percentage of enlargement is 25%. This is working fine for me, but it's still just a bit disconcerting. I'm guessing a 15% enlargement would be sufficient.

    Is this something that could be incorporated into the themes y'all are so kindly giving us? Or, at second best, is there a way I can change the 25% minimum to 15%?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,437
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       17 Jan 2016 #1117

    Wynona said: View Post
    Very nice, Cliff S. et al.

    I'm just curious, really, and not expecting anything at all . . .

    I recently discovered that in Settings>System>Display I can enlarge things; however the minimum percentage of enlargement is 25%. This is working fine for me, but it's still just a bit disconcerting. I'm guessing a 15% enlargement would be sufficient.

    Is this something that could be incorporated into the themes y'all are so kindly giving us? Or, at second best, is there a way I can change the 25% minimum to 15%?
    @Wynona are you looking for this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	59332
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,482
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       17 Jan 2016 #1118

    Yeah, but that one didn't work right. Instead, when I opened a directory (oops, folder), it still showed teeny tiny text. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the second monitor from Control Panel.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,437
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       17 Jan 2016 #1119

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yeah, but that one didn't work right. Instead, when I opened a directory (oops, folder), it still showed teeny tiny text. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the second monitor from Control Panel.
    For folders you need to change the defaults of the individual software that presents i.e. Office, NotePad, WordPad....
    Also in combination use Change only the text size for system font size.
    I have no experience with multi monitor though.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 13,482
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       17 Jan 2016 #1120

    Cliff S said: View Post
    For folders you need to change the defaults of the individual software that presents i.e. Office, NotePad, WordPad....
    Also in combination use Change only the text size for system font size.
    I have no experience with multi monitor though.
    I don't have a whole lot of experience with my dual monitors either, Cliff. But having them makes the way I do things a whole lot better. Now I can look at more than one or two things at a time when I need to. Makes comparisons a great deal better.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38.
Find Us