Windows 10: Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members Solved


  1. Posts : 840
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       16 Jan 2016 #1071

    Cliff S said: View Post
    So let's see if there is a way to create a base cursor with glow, and then one just needs registry color change for the glow color.
    Interesting.
    But it would have to be something else than 'use drop shadow on mouse pointer' which is just black.
    I guess you would need a cursor (pack) theme for each color. The glow is included in the pointer file, unless I'm missing some new registry-magic.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       16 Jan 2016 #1072

    kado897 said: View Post
    It's a nice restful colour.
    Keith maybe you can create a nice wallpaper for it(so I don't have to use one from someone I don't know), and then with Horaces cursor(the delta45 neon yellow gennin) it will truly be a "Theme Team" project
    It would be nice if it was a bit darker than the themes colors.
    There would be no rush because I want to use it a while before posting, to make sure it a fully usable one.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       16 Jan 2016 #1073

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Interesting.
    But it would have to be something else than 'use drop shadow on mouse pointer' which is just black.
    I guess you would need a cursor (pack) theme for each color. The glow is included in the pointer file, unless I'm missing some new registry-magic.
    I have no idea, you're the cursor man. It was just an idea that came to mind. But yeah I guess being they are fixed images(C:\Windows\Cursors), it might not work Too bad.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 840
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       16 Jan 2016 #1074

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I have no idea, you're the cursor man. It was just an idea that came to mind. But yeah I guess being they are fixed images(C:\Windows\Cursors), it might not work Too bad.
    The best you can do is install a couple of nice pointers and switch them from the cursor settings... the good old way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cursors.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	59098
    This works fine here.

    Otherwise you'll need to go third-party using some fancy programs like:
    CursorFX: Software from Stardock Corporation (this one includes cursor theme switching capabilities, maybe effects...)
    But technically that's an extra software layer yet another program on top of the basics.
    Last edited by Hopachi; 16 Jan 2016 at 08:25. Reason: added extra info
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    16 Jan 2016 #1075

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Keith maybe you can create a nice wallpaper for it(so I don't have to use one from someone I don't know), and then with Horaces cursor(the delta45 neon yellow gennin) it will truly be a "Theme Team" project
    It would be nice if it was a bit darker than the themes colors.
    There would be no rush because I want to use it a while before posting, to make sure it a fully usable one.
    OK. Do you have any thoughts on what subject you would like.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    16 Jan 2016 #1076

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Oh! I just noticed... thanks
    Attachment 59095
    You're welcome ...

    Hopachi said: View Post
    @Superfly
    Craig, the new ColorChooser is fantastic!

    Thanx Horace, it's the least I can do to assist your great work...
    Last edited by Superfly; 16 Jan 2016 at 12:54.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       16 Jan 2016 #1077

    kado897 said: View Post
    OK. Do you have any thoughts on what subject you would like.
    You decide
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 14,402
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       16 Jan 2016 #1078

    I just love MediaMonkey. This is my favorite skin for it: Eclipse 3

    Normal player
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	277.2 KB 
ID:	59107


    Mini Player

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	59108

    Taskbar Micro Player
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 006.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	59109
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    16 Jan 2016 #1079

    Cliff S said: View Post
    You decide
    I already have a few that might go well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fractal Nebula 1a.jpg   Fractal Reflections 2.png   Mike Dragon.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 Jan 2016 #1080

    Cliff S said: View Post
    You decide
    And also my latest photomanipulation. Stock credits here. http://fav.me/d9nsor2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sacrifice.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59.
Find Us