Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 11,102
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       09 Jul 2016 #821

    Thank you Vince
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,474
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       10 Jul 2016 #822

    Here is a wallpaper I just created for @Dude.
    I made Doug a bunch of gif avatars from the Twin Frozer VI LED lighting, so thought a wallpaper would be fitting too:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twin Frozer VI.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	89332
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    10 Jul 2016 #823

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Here is a wallpaper I just created for @Dude.
    I made Doug a bunch of gif avatars from the Twin Frozer VI LED lighting, so thought a wallpaper would be fitting too:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twin Frozer VI.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	89332
    Looking good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,474
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       10 Jul 2016 #824

    kado897 said: View Post
    Looking good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    10 Jul 2016 #825

    The final one in my Silhouette series. Partners...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Partners W10.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	89333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Partners.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	89334
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 725
    windows 10 home premium
       10 Jul 2016 #826

    kado897 said: View Post
    I like that Steph.



    Great Job Stephanie Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 725
    windows 10 home premium
       10 Jul 2016 #827

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Here is a wallpaper I just created for @Dude.
    I made Doug a bunch of gif avatars from the Twin Frozer VI LED lighting, so thought a wallpaper would be fitting too:


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twin Frozer VI.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	89332


    Good Job Cliff Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 725
    windows 10 home premium
       10 Jul 2016 #828

    kado897 said: View Post
    The final one in my Silhouette series. Partners...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Partners W10.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	89333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Partners.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	89334


    Nice Job Keith I like it Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,474
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       10 Jul 2016 #829

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Good Job Cliff Jerry
    Thanks Jerry
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    10 Jul 2016 #830

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Nice Job Keith I like it Jerry
    Thanks Jerry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:06.
Find Us