Page 7 of 396 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
  1.    26 May 2016 #61
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrypc1 View Post
    I like the Design Cliff
    Thanks Jerry.
    I made a desktop shortcut with it to open my default browser to Windows Ten Forums homepage:#
    I enlarged the icon for the screenshot, so you can see it better)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	439.8 KB 
ID:	81709

    Win 10 Forums Shortcut.zip


    Here is a folder with the shortcut and the icon.
    1. Download the zip file,
    2. right click and open properties,
    3. choose unblock(bottom right hand corner) and apply,
    4. then extract the contents,
    5. then place the icon somewhere, where it won't accidentally get deleted or moved(t must stay in place)
    6. Place the shortcut on your desktop,
    7. then right click the shortcut,
    8. open properties,
    9. choose change icon,
    10. browse to where you placed the icon and apply it.


    Now you can open up our beloved forums with it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    26 May 2016 #62
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    26 May 2016 #63
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,406
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    That looks really good. You can do it now but you have to do the content aware fill manually so this cuts out several steps.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    26 May 2016 #64
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 810
    windows 10 home premium

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Thanks Jerry.
    I made a desktop shortcut with it to open my default browser to Windows Ten Forums homepage:#
    I enlarged the icon for the screenshot, so you can see it better)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	439.8 KB 
ID:	81709

    Win 10 Forums Shortcut.zip


    Here is a folder with the shortcut and the icon.
    1. Download the zip file,
    2. right click and open properties,
    3. choose unblock(bottom right hand corner) and apply,
    4. then extract the contents,
    5. then place the icon somewhere, where it won't accidentally get deleted or moved(t must stay in place)
    6. Place the shortcut on your desktop,
    7. then right click the shortcut,
    8. open properties,
    9. choose change icon,
    10. browse to where you placed the icon and apply it.


    Now you can open up our beloved forums with it.
    Thanks Cliff Its on my desktop now. I appreciate It. Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    26 May 2016 #65
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrypc1 View Post
    Thanks Cliff Its on my desktop now. I appreciate It. Jerry
    You're welcome my friend

    One last wallpaper, for the day, before I need to go to bed.

    TF DARK

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TF DARK.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	371.9 KB 
ID:	81742
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    26 May 2016 #66
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,406
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    That's a really nice pattern.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    26 May 2016 #67
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    That's a really nice pattern.
    Thanks Keith, I feel this is one of my best so far.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    26 May 2016 #68
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    You're welcome my friend

    One last wallpaper, for the day, before I need to go to bed.

    TF DARK

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TF DARK.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	371.9 KB 
ID:	81742
    Very nice Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    26 May 2016 #69
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Very nice Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    26 May 2016 #70
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Oh Keith, the pattern comes from creating a dark lava background, flattening it, then using G'Mic cubisim.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 396 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums