Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Jun 2016 #591

    Cliff S said: View Post
    And I just noticed?
    No worries. Those can still be altered as I have them in XCF.
    What's more interesting is the different lighting used and the theme(s) that follow.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,968
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       19 Jun 2016 #592

    Hopachi said: View Post
    No worries. Those can still be altered as I have them in XCF.
    What's more interesting is the different lighting used and the theme(s) that follow.
    I can't wait to see the theme(s?) you create with them.

    A bit of cutting off is to be expected, but it still looks cool, kind of like a frame from an 90's animation film
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 010.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	724.3 KB 
ID:	85858
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Jun 2016 #593

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I can't wait to see the theme(s?) you create with them.

    A bit of cutting off is to be expected, but it still looks cool, kind of like a frame from an 90's animation film
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 010.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	724.3 KB 
ID:	85858
    I'll check the auto-colorization first. Something tells me it will not look so good with some walls*.
    In that case, one theme per wallpaper is the way.

    EDIT
    * in a couple of cases BLUE is the color of choice even if it isn't the dominant color in the picture.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,968
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       19 Jun 2016 #594

    Hopachi said: View Post
    I'll check the auto-colorization first. Something tells me it will not look so good with some walls*.
    In that case, one theme per wallpaper is the way.

    EDIT
    * in a couple of cases BLUE is the color of choice even if it isn't the dominant color in the picture.
    A nice neutral smokey grey might work too.
    Or like in this screenshot a grey-brown(RGB: 126, 115, 95) the matches the daytime landscape, but also fitting for dusk, dawn, and evening.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	755.4 KB 
ID:	85865

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	769.5 KB 
ID:	85866
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Jun 2016 #595

    kado897 said: View Post
    @Cliff S @Wynona. The fifth watercolour. Mont Saint Michel...
    Attachment 85853
    Beautiful, Keith! <Grab>
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    19 Jun 2016 #596

    Wynona said: View Post
    Beautiful, Keith! <Grab>
    Thanks Wynona did you get the tree I posted earlier.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Jun 2016 #597

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Wynona did you get the tree I posted earlier.
    Yup, and I got the whole series (I think I was missing one) from Cliff S to be sure.

    I'll work on the themes after lunch.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Jun 2016 #598

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A nice neutral smokey grey might work too.
    Or like in this screenshot a grey-brown(RGB: 126, 115, 95) the matches the daytime landscape, but also fitting for dusk, dawn, and evening.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	755.4 KB 
ID:	85865

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	769.5 KB 
ID:	85866
    Thanks Cliff.
    I'll continue on the themes thread on this.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,512
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       20 Jun 2016 #599

    kado897 said: View Post
    @Cliff S @Wynona. The fifth watercolour. Mont Saint Michel...
    Attachment 85853
    Very nice Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    20 Jun 2016 #600

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Keith
    Thanks Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53.
Find Us