Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 3,340
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       12 Jun 2016 #461

    I got one nobody has worked up so far! Since the situation here is a 10/7 dual boot I needed something a bit more appropiate for the occasion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUAL BOOT Orange 1440x900.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	84698

    Well a couple I know just got back in from having some not all "Florida Sunshine" during a fast vacation trip.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    12 Jun 2016 #462

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    I got one nobody has worked up so far! Since the situation here is a 10/7 dual boot I needed something a bit more appropiate for the occasion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUAL BOOT Orange 1440x900.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	84698

    Well a couple I know just got back in from having some not all "Florida Sunshine" during a fast vacation trip.
    Nice one Night Hawk.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,450
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 Jun 2016 #463

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    I got one nobody has worked up so far! Since the situation here is a 10/7 dual boot I needed something a bit more appropiate for the occasion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUAL BOOT Orange 1440x900.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	84698

    Well a couple I know just got back in from having some not all "Florida Sunshine" during a fast vacation trip.
    Real nice warm gradient NH
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       12 Jun 2016 #464

    A little modification to the previous one ....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	937.4 KB 
ID:	84700
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,450
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 Jun 2016 #465

    Arc said: View Post
    A little modification to the previous one ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	937.4 KB 
ID:	84700
    Amazing! a bit of dust in the grill, and you didn't forget the reflection on the letters!(yes I notice the little stuff, that's why I notice when John makes skin changes)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       12 Jun 2016 #466

    Haha ... thanks a lot Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    12 Jun 2016 #467

    Arc said: View Post
    A little modification to the previous one ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	937.4 KB 
ID:	84700
    I think that improves it a lot Archie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       12 Jun 2016 #468

    Thanks a lot Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,102
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       12 Jun 2016 #469

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    I got one nobody has worked up so far! Since the situation here is a 10/7 dual boot I needed something a bit more appropiate for the occasion.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUAL BOOT Orange 1440x900.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	84698

    Well a couple I know just got back in from having some not all "Florida Sunshine" during a fast vacation trip.
    Looks good Night Hawk

    Arc said: View Post
    A little modification to the previous one ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	937.4 KB 
ID:	84700
    Very nice Archie
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,102
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       12 Jun 2016 #470

    Bumblebee-10, made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bumblebee-10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	84708
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:22.
Find Us