Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3861

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Saved
    Thank you Cliff :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3862

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Dragon Tech, designed in CS6 1920x1080 :)

    Attachment 152103
    Nice combination of colours Stephanie and the background image goes well with your dragon. The only suggestion I would make is with regard to the text. I like the gradient you have created, however, I'd like to see a version with the text letters higher than they are and not so squashed down so the text stands out more. Just a thought. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3863

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Nice combination of colours Stephanie and the background image goes well with your dragon. The only suggestion I would make is with regard to the text. I like the gradient you have created, however, I'd like to see a version with the text letters higher than they are and not so squashed down so the text stands out more. Just a thought. :)
    Thanks Neil :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3864

    Windows 10 'Stylish Retro Text Effect' created in Photoshop CC (2017) 1920 x 1080 via a tutorial I found on YouTube. Hope someone likes it. It took me ages!!! Lol :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Ten Stylish Retro Text Effect.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	152121
    Last edited by Neil Macready; 06 Sep 2017 at 03:36. Reason: More info required.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 19,623
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 Sep 2017 #3865

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Windows 10 'Stylish Retro Text Effect' created in Photoshop CC (2017) 1920 x 1080 via a tutorial I found on YouTube. Hope someone likes it. It took me ages!!! Lol :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Ten Stylish Retro Text Effect.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	152121
    It looks really good Neil.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 20,994
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       06 Sep 2017 #3866

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Windows 10 'Stylish Retro Text Effect' created in Photoshop CC (2017) 1920 x 1080 via a tutorial I found on YouTube. Hope someone likes it. It took me ages!!! Lol :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Ten Stylish Retro Text Effect.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	152121
    Cool game show look!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    06 Sep 2017 #3867

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Dragon Tech, designed in CS6 1920x1080 :)

    Attachment 152103
    Great!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3868

    kado897 said: View Post
    It looks really good Neil.
    Thanks Keith !
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       06 Sep 2017 #3869

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Cool game show look!
    Thank you Cliff !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    06 Sep 2017 #3870

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Dragon Tech, designed in CS6 1920x1080 :)

    Attachment 152103
    Very Nice work Steph !!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:11.
Find Us