Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       20 Aug 2017 #3701

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Glad you like them Richard:)

    Thanks Neil, saved:)
    My pleasure Cliff!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       20 Aug 2017 #3702

    Another Gold inspired Windows 10 Logo created in Photoshop CC 1024 x 1024 pixels in .png format attempting to design a 'classy' type effect for those members who might like to pop it on the background of their choice. :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows Gold Logo 2.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	472.3 KB 
ID:	149793
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    21 Aug 2017 #3703

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Another Gold inspired Windows 10 Logo created in Photoshop CC 1024 x 1024 pixels in .png format attempting to design a 'classy' type effect for those members who might like to pop it on the background of their choice. :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows Gold Logo 2.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	472.3 KB 
ID:	149793
    very nice! grabbed it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    21 Aug 2017 #3704

    @Neil Macready
    Real Nice! Thank You!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000145.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	400.7 KB 
ID:	149880
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       21 Aug 2017 #3705

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Today I made two.
    Attachment 149566
    ALIEnvidia


    Attachment 149567
    nvidia SPRAY
    (Saved) Very nice work Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       21 Aug 2017 #3706

    beman36 said: View Post
    very nice! grabbed it!
    Glad you like it Beman36! Thank you for the nice feedback. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       21 Aug 2017 #3707

    Edwin said: View Post
    @Neil Macready
    Real Nice! Thank You!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000145.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	400.7 KB 
ID:	149880
    Thank you Edwin. That's a lovely clean and neat desktop you have going on there. Looks great mate!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 20,994
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       22 Aug 2017 #3708

    Stephanie said: View Post
    (Saved) Very nice work Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 292
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       22 Aug 2017 #3709

    A few more Windows 10 wallpapers for your interest. NB: I cannot take any credit for the wallpapers themselves, only the Windows 10 logo which I've added using Photoshop CC. All walls 1920 x 1080 in .png format. Cheers, Neil :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper_c4d_by_jc W10.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1,022.8 KB 
ID:	150060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nod_by_relhom-d71ywy7 W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	150061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mehblueWallpaper3 W10.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	717.5 KB 
ID:	150062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labor_of_love_wide_by_relhom W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	150063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_little_purple_by_shippd W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	150064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1920x1080_blue_core_by_error23 W10.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	150065
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       22 Aug 2017 #3710

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    A few more Windows 10 wallpapers for your interest. NB: I cannot take any credit for the wallpapers themselves, only the Windows 10 logo which I've added using Photoshop CC. All walls 1920 x 1080 in .png format. Cheers, Neil :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper_c4d_by_jc W10.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1,022.8 KB 
ID:	150060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nod_by_relhom-d71ywy7 W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	150061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mehblueWallpaper3 W10.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	717.5 KB 
ID:	150062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labor_of_love_wide_by_relhom W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	150063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_little_purple_by_shippd W10.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	150064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1920x1080_blue_core_by_error23 W10.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	150065
    I like the 3rd one and just a suggestion ... Blue Metal Logo would look cool with that background :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows Blue Logo 2.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	492.5 KB 
ID:	150067
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:14.
Find Us