User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 25,569
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #3441

    Well, this is what happens when you take that wallpaper, mix it with a Borg pic & run it through Deep Dream with a few settings altered from the default.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-dream.jpg
      My Computer

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,483
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3442

    Borg 386 said:
    Well, this is what happens when you take that wallpaper, mix it with a Borg pic & run it through Deep Dream with a few settings altered from the default.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-dream.jpg
    Borg Ex Machina:)
      My Computers

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,483
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3443

    I caught this one in the middle of a morph:


    The Devil's Fractal
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-devils-fractal.jpg
      My Computers

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,540
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #3444

    Borg 386 said:
    Well, this is what happens when you take that wallpaper, mix it with a Borg pic & run it through Deep Dream with a few settings altered from the default.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-dream.jpg
    It's a good one Borg.
      My Computer

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,540
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #3445

    Cliff S said:
    I caught this one in the middle of a morph:


    The Devil's Fractal
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-devils-fractal.jpg
    looking good Cliff.
      My Computer

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,483
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3446

    kado897 said:
    looking good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith:)
      My Computers


  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,540
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #3447

    Mandelbox 3D fractal...

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-mandelbox.jpg
      My Computer

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,540
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #3448

    Menger Sponge 3D fractal...
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-menger-sponge.jpg
      My Computer

  9. denismn's Avatar
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10
       #3449

    Here are a few I did a few years ago, might as well share them.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-dark_windows_mesh_by_denismn-d56drk9.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-gray_windows_mesh_by_denismn-d56drdc.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-windows_new_logo_wallpaper_dark_gray_clean_by_denismn-d598ry3.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-windows_new_logo_wallpaper_light_gray_clean_by_denismn-d5904u7.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-blue_watter_1080p_wallpaper_by_denismn-d8x72ae.png
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,540
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #3450

    denismn said:
    Here are a few I did a few years ago, might as well share them.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-dark_windows_mesh_by_denismn-d56drk9.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-gray_windows_mesh_by_denismn-d56drdc.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-windows_new_logo_wallpaper_dark_gray_clean_by_denismn-d598ry3.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-windows_new_logo_wallpaper_light_gray_clean_by_denismn-d5904u7.jpgUser Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]-blue_watter_1080p_wallpaper_by_denismn-d8x72ae.png
    Welcome to Ten Forums denismn. They look good.
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums