User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,370
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #3421

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Another one created from a 4K fractal video screenshot


    Aztec Underworld

    Attachment 143993
    Nice job Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,787
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3422

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice job Cliff.
    Thank you Keith:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #3423

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Another one created from a 4K fractal video screenshot


    Aztec Underworld

    Attachment 143993
    Very nice Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,787
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3424

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,465
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #3425

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Another one created from a 4K fractal video screenshot


    Aztec Underworld


    Very interesting & nice Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 24,465
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #3426

    I made this a while back goofing around, looks like a 3D Borg cube, although it wasn't what I was going for. I'll have to play around & maybe add a couple items down the road.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98215.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	144037
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #3427

    Beuaty wallpaper
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,787
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #3428

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    I made this a while back goofing around, looks like a 3D Borg cube, although it wasn't what I was going for. I'll have to play around & maybe add a couple items down the road.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98215.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	144037
    Looks real "Treky techy"!

    Maybe add some Borg nanoprobes?


      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #3429

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    I made this a while back goofing around, looks like a 3D Borg cube, although it wasn't what I was going for. I'll have to play around & maybe add a couple items down the road.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98215.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	144037
    That is sweet! Might look cool in blue to.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 26,370
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #3430

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    I made this a while back goofing around, looks like a 3D Borg cube, although it wasn't what I was going for. I'll have to play around & maybe add a couple items down the road.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98215.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	144037
    A nice techy theme Borg.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39.
Find Us