Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1.    11 Jul 2017 #3401

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I forget which 4K fractal video this one came from, but from the screenshot I made, this is what I saw in it:
    (can you see the smiley face it has?)

    The Great Flying Lettuce Leaf Monster
    Attachment 143420
    Lol. That's good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,505
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 Jul 2017 #3402

    kado897 said: View Post
    Lol. That's good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 16,505
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 Jul 2017 #3403

    Space Pollen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Pollen.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	143570
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    12 Jul 2017 #3404

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Space Pollen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Pollen.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	143570
    Nice one Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16,505
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 Jul 2017 #3405

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice one Cliff.
    Thanks Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,419
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       12 Jul 2017 #3406

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Space Pollen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Pollen.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	143570
    Very nice Cliff ... reminds me of Purple Cabbage and Donna Kebab

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12470770_f496.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	143586
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 16,505
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 Jul 2017 #3407

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Cliff ... reminds me of Purple Cabbage and Donna Kebab

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12470770_f496.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	143586
    Thanks Steph
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,628
    Windows 10 Pro x64 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       12 Jul 2017 #3408

    Donna Kabab? Didn't she used to be a member here ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    12 Jul 2017 #3409

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Space Pollen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Pollen.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	143570

    A large piece of space debris, caused by that black hole that has been responsible for all the knitted wool caps, and mittens, lost by young children, over the eons! Great!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    12 Jul 2017 #3410

    RobNJ said: View Post
    A large piece of space debris, caused by that black hole that has been responsible for all the knitted wool caps, and mittens, lost by young children, over the eons! Great!!
    That's where the socks go to hide.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12.
Find Us