Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,896
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       01 Jul 2017 #3351

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I made this one for our Canadian members, for Canada Day, 01 July(my Grand'Mere was from Montreal Quebec)

    Attachment 141949
    Canadian Gold 4K


    Attachment 141950
    I started out with this
    Nice work Cliff. I'm sure our Canadian members will love it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,256
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       01 Jul 2017 #3352

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice work Cliff. I'm sure our Canadian members will love it.
    Thank you Keith:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       01 Jul 2017 #3353

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I made this one for our Canadian members, for Canada Day, 01 July(my Grand'Mere was from Montreal Quebec)

    Attachment 141949
    Canadian Gold 4K


    Attachment 141950
    I started out with this
    Very nice Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,256
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       01 Jul 2017 #3354

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 21,301
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       01 Jul 2017 #3355

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Love the Cat Borg , I found a pic you may like @Borg 386 1920x1080 >
    @Stephanie, thank you , cool pic. :)

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I made this one for our Canadian members, for Canada Day, 01 July(my Grand'Mere was from Montreal Quebec)


    Canadian Gold 4K

    Looks good Cliff :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 21,301
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       01 Jul 2017 #3356

    Ran this pic through one of the filters yesterday & it came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desert heat.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	753.1 KB 
ID:	141971
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,256
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       01 Jul 2017 #3357

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    @Stephanie, thank you , cool pic. :)



    Looks good Cliff :)
    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Ran this pic through one of the filters yesterday & it came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desert heat.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	753.1 KB 
ID:	141971
    Thanks Borg:)

    I like your "Hell Riders Girlfriend"
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,896
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       01 Jul 2017 #3358

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Ran this pic through one of the filters yesterday & it came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desert heat.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	753.1 KB 
ID:	141971
    It comes up with really good effects.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,256
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       01 Jul 2017 #3359

    I Just ran my new wallpaper through the stone filter(I'll say it again, it's too bad they don't come out in the original size, and cannot be used as wallpapers)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dream_6a521766a7.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	141973
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 21,301
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       01 Jul 2017 #3360

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I Just ran my new wallpaper through the stone filter(I'll say it again, it's too bad they don't come out in the original size, and cannot be used as wallpapers)
    That looks interesting.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18.
Find Us