Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,211
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       30 Jun 2017 #3341

    kado897 said: View Post
    An interesting effect Cliff.
    #
    It sure is.
    Here is an example of one of yours:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enchanted Forest.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	141825
    Original Enchanted Forest


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kado Dream.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	141826
    After three dreams
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,754
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       30 Jun 2017 #3342

    Cliff S said: View Post
    #
    It sure is.
    Here is an example of one of yours:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enchanted Forest.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	141825
    Original Enchanted Forest


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kado Dream.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	141826
    After three dreams
    That's creepy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    windows 10 home premium
       30 Jun 2017 #3343

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was running a few of my earlier wallpapers through Google Deep Dream to see what came out.

    This one is cool(but too small to use as a wallpaper)

    Attachment 141820
    The original



    Attachment 141821
    After three dream cycles


    Very good Cliff ...I like it. .Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       30 Jun 2017 #3344

    Cliff S said: View Post
    #
    It sure is.
    Here is an example of one of yours:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enchanted Forest.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	141825
    Original Enchanted Forest


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kado Dream.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	141826
    After three dreams
    Thats different Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 21,185
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       30 Jun 2017 #3345

    Yeah, I ran a few pics through that also a while back. Forget which filter I used on these but they came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas5.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	141893

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	289.3 KB 
ID:	141894

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	969.0 KB 
ID:	141895
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 21,185
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       30 Jun 2017 #3346

    RobNJ said: View Post
    Based on a pic of the always-photogenic Seth


    Seth TG Liq Col2 Wall size by Rob Rager, on Flickr
    Nice

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was running a few of my earlier wallpapers through Google Deep Dream to see what came out.

    This one is cool(but too small to use as a wallpaper)
    After three dream cycles
    yes, that does render some interesting results.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,754
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       30 Jun 2017 #3347

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Yeah, I ran a few pics through that also a while back. Forget which filter I used on these but they came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas5.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	141893

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	289.3 KB 
ID:	141894

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	969.0 KB 
ID:	141895
    They look good Borg.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,211
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       30 Jun 2017 #3348

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Very good Cliff ...I like it. .Jerry
    Thank you Jerry:)

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thats different Cliff
    Yeah it is, like being on Purple Microdot, without the lsd

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Yeah, I ran a few pics through that also a while back. Forget which filter I used on these but they came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas5.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	141893

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	289.3 KB 
ID:	141894

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	969.0 KB 
ID:	141895
    Nice ones Borg!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       30 Jun 2017 #3349

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Yeah, I ran a few pics through that also a while back. Forget which filter I used on these but they came out interesting.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas5.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	141893

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	289.3 KB 
ID:	141894

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	969.0 KB 
ID:	141895
    Love the Cat Borg , I found a pic you may like @Borg 386 1920x1080 >

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no name .jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	141931
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,211
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       01 Jul 2017 #3350

    I made this one for our Canadian members, for Canada Day, 01 July(my Grand'Mere was from Montreal Quebec)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canadian Gold.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	600.1 KB 
ID:	141949
    Canadian Gold 4K


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flag_of_Canada.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	141950
    I started out with this
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.
Find Us