Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1.    28 Jun 2017 #3331

    kado897 said: View Post
    I like that one.
    Thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 13,425
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       28 Jun 2017 #3332

    RobNJ said: View Post
    Based on a pic of the always-photogenic Seth


    Seth TG Liq Col2 Wall size by Rob Rager, on Flickr
    Very nice RobNJ
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    28 Jun 2017 #3333

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice RobNJ

    Thank you!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    28 Jun 2017 #3334

    is there a way that i can post my album here?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 13,425
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       28 Jun 2017 #3335

    johni said: View Post
    is there a way that i can post my album here?
    Hi johni you could create albums in your profile (like I have) Its easy to do and there in a safe place
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    29 Jun 2017 #3336

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Hi johni you could create albums in your profile (like I have) Its easy to do and there in a safe place
    Okay i made one thx for the tip 😊
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    29 Jun 2017 #3337

    johni said: View Post
    Okay i made one thx for the tip 
    A nice collection Johni.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,425
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       29 Jun 2017 #3338

    Just looked at your collection johni, very nice
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       30 Jun 2017 #3339

    I was running a few of my earlier wallpapers through Google Deep Dream to see what came out.

    This one is cool(but too small to use as a wallpaper)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	827.6 KB 
ID:	141820
    The original



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Even Deeper Dragon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	141821
    After three dream cycles
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    30 Jun 2017 #3340

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was running a few of my earlier wallpapers through Google Deep Dream to see what came out.

    This one is cool(but too small to use as a wallpaper)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	827.6 KB 
ID:	141820
    The original



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Even Deeper Dragon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	141821
    After three dream cycles
    An interesting effect Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22.
Find Us