Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 13,425
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       11 Jun 2017 #3241

    Barman58 said: View Post
    That image was taken with a "regular" 70-300mm @300mm, (corrected to 450mm due to crop factor of my old Sony A55). 1/125 @f8 so regular point and shoot or even a modern smartphone are capable of getting them - My current 70-300 lens is a lot better quality but has a 1.6m minimum focus so still keep the old one around for the occasional shoot that I can't manage with my Macro set-up ( 90mm F2,8 1:1 Macro Lens and Lens Mounted Ring Flash )

    Attachment 139001
    Very nice photo ... fuzzy Bee
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,778
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       11 Jun 2017 #3242

    Barman58 said: View Post
    That image was taken with a "regular" 70-300mm @300mm, (corrected to 450mm due to crop factor of my old Sony A55). 1/125 @f8 so regular point and shoot or even a modern smartphone are capable of getting them - My current 70-300 lens is a lot better quality but has a 1.6m minimum focus so still keep the old one around for the occasional shoot that I can't manage with my Macro set-up ( 90mm F2,8 1:1 Macro Lens and Lens Mounted Ring Flash )

    Attachment 139001
    Maybe we need a thread for Photography?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    11 Jun 2017 #3243

    Barman58 said: View Post
    That image was taken with a "regular" 70-300mm @300mm, (corrected to 450mm due to crop factor of my old Sony A55). 1/125 @f8 so regular point and shoot or even a modern smartphone are capable of getting them - My current 70-300 lens is a lot better quality but has a 1.6m minimum focus so still keep the old one around for the occasional shoot that I can't manage with my Macro set-up ( 90mm F2,8 1:1 Macro Lens and Lens Mounted Ring Flash )

    Attachment 139001
    Wow. You can see the individual hairs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 Jun 2017 #3244

    Wynona said: View Post
    Maybe we need a thread for Photography?
    @sygnus21 might like that too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    11 Jun 2017 #3245

    @Cliff S If you guys are serious I'm in

    Let me know
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 16,778
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281
       11 Jun 2017 #3246

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    @Cliff S If you guys are serious I'm in

    Let me know
    Yeah, it might be fun to see photos from all over!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 Jun 2017 #3247

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    @Cliff S If you guys are serious I'm in

    Let me know
    I'm not a photographer, but it would be nice to see more of the forums photographers work, some would definitely make nice wallpapers, and might give me new graphics ideas for wallpapers I make in/with GIMP
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,425
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       14 Jun 2017 #3248

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I'm not a photographer, but it would be nice to see more of the forums photographers work, some would definitely make nice wallpapers, and might give me new graphics ideas for wallpapers I make in/with GIMP
    Good idea I'm always up for something new
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 807
    windows 10 home premium
       14 Jun 2017 #3249

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice photo ... fuzzy Bee


    Very Good Barman.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,628
    Windows 10 Pro x64 - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       14 Jun 2017 #3250

    New thread started as a trial in Chillout Room User Photography Thread - Windows 10 Forums (hopefully could be some interesting chat and content )
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22.
Find Us