Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 May 2017 #3051

    kado897 said: View Post
    In a cage.
    Thanks Keith:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,168
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       11 May 2017 #3052

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Gridlocked Earth

    Attachment 134465
    Or the bees took over. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 May 2017 #3053

    Wynona said: View Post
    Or the bees took over. :)
    Well, then at least one member would be tickled pink: @labeeman :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,168
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       11 May 2017 #3054

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Well, then at least one member would be tickled pink: @labeeman :)
    Yup! He'd have enough honey to supply us all with!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       11 May 2017 #3055

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yup! He'd have enough honey to supply us all with!
    Good! I need some for my Cheerios!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 May 2017 #3056

    Did some more work on recoloring my Dragon 10 4K wallpaper.
    I adjusted the hue, brightness and saturation to get the color, then in the layers dock, used multiply mode, added golden fog, then switched to overlay, and saved it:
    Glowing Golden Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glowing Gold Dragon.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	134650
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,743
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       12 May 2017 #3057

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Did some more work on recoloring my Dragon 10 4K wallpaper.
    I adjusted the hue, brightness and saturation to get the color, then in the layers dock, used multiply mode, added golden fog, then switched to overlay, and saved it:
    Glowing Golden Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glowing Gold Dragon.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	134650
    Nice but I think the composition might look better if the Dragon and Win logo were moved to the left.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       12 May 2017 #3058

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice but I think the composition might look better if the Dragon and Win logo were moved to the left.
    I did that on purpose so if I just have Groove or Skype open on one screen, it doesn't cover it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	134654
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,743
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       12 May 2017 #3059

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I did that on purpose so if I just have Groove or Skype open on one screen, it doesn't cover it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	134654
    Ah right. That makes sense. It just looked all scrunched to the side.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       13 May 2017 #3060

    Another variation on the Dragon 10 wallpaper.
    This time tiled and in monochrome:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon 10 Monochrome.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	134754
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58.
Find Us