Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       05 May 2017 #3021

    kado897 said: View Post
    Another from me...
    Attachment 133449
    Good work Keith , looks great

    RobNJ said: View Post
    I've been playing with a pic.. and decided to try a wallpaper version

    Attachment 133451
    Good work RobNJ (hope to see more of your work)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,887
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       05 May 2017 #3022

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Good work Keith , looks great
    Thanks Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,255
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       06 May 2017 #3023

    I made two new wallpapers today for my new 4K(3840 x 2160) monitor.
    They scale in windows to 1080p very well too, without any artifacting, but I can't promise for smaller ones.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	724.2 KB 
ID:	133784
    Blue Dragon 10


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	827.6 KB 
ID:	133785
    Red Dragon 10
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    06 May 2017 #3024

    Looks good Cliff....I like the blue one better. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,887
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 May 2017 #3025

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I made two new wallpapers today for my new 4K(3840 x 2160) monitor.
    They scale in windows to 1080p very well too, without any artifacting, but I can't promise for smaller ones.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	724.2 KB 
ID:	133784
    Blue Dragon 10


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	827.6 KB 
ID:	133785
    Red Dragon 10
    I bet they look awesome in 4K.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,255
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       06 May 2017 #3026

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Looks good Cliff....I like the blue one better. :)
    Thanks, that one is the original color I used, the red one was just a hue change.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,255
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       06 May 2017 #3027

    kado897 said: View Post
    I bet they look awesome in 4K.
    Yep, but all my 1080p ones look really good too, as I always save as .png, so Windows has more data to work with.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,887
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 May 2017 #3028

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Yep, but all my 1080p ones look really good too, as I always save as .png, so Windows has more data to work with.
    I always save as PNG.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,255
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       06 May 2017 #3029

    After a lot of filtering:
    Carina Nebula
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carina Nebula.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	475.6 KB 
ID:	133871
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    windows 10 home premium
       06 May 2017 #3030

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I made two new wallpapers today for my new 4K(3840 x 2160) monitor.
    They scale in windows to 1080p very well too, without any artifacting, but I can't promise for smaller ones.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	724.2 KB 
ID:	133784
    Blue Dragon 10


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Dragon 10.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	827.6 KB 
ID:	133785
    Red Dragon 10


    Good job cliff I like them both but the red one I like the best Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18.
Find Us