Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    windows 10 home premium
       22 Apr 2017 #2971

    kado897 said: View Post
    It was actually Steph that did that one Jerry.
    So sorry Stephanie I get mixed up sometimes. Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       22 Apr 2017 #2972

    I was listening & watching Slipknot videos on You Tube and got my muse:
    This is from a screen scream shot I took from Slipknot's The Devil in I, then modified
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slipknot The Devil in I.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	131486
    The wallpaper I made


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	131487
    This was the original screenshot

    And here is the video, the scene is at 2:40
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,743
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       22 Apr 2017 #2973

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was listening & watching Slipknot videos on You Tube and got my muse:
    This is from a screen scream shot I took from Slipknot's The Devil in I, then modified
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slipknot The Devil in I.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	131486
    The wallpaper I made


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	131487
    This was the original screenshot

    And here is the video, the scene is at 2:40
    A good one Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       22 Apr 2017 #2974

    kado897 said: View Post
    A good one Cliff.
    Thanks Keith:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    windows 10 home premium
       22 Apr 2017 #2975

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was listening & watching Slipknot videos on You Tube and got my muse:
    This is from a screen scream shot I took from Slipknot's The Devil in I, then modified
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slipknot The Devil in I.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	131486
    The wallpaper I made


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	131487
    This was the original screenshot

    And here is the video, the scene is at 2:40


    Very well done Cliff Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       22 Apr 2017 #2976

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    So sorry Stephanie I get mixed up sometimes. Jerry
    No prob hon :)

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was listening & watching Slipknot videos on You Tube and got my muse:
    This is from a screen scream shot I took from Slipknot's The Devil in I, then modified
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slipknot The Devil in I.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	131486
    The wallpaper I made


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	131487
    This was the original screenshot

    And here is the video, the scene is at 2:40

    Good work Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,207
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       23 Apr 2017 #2977

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Very well done Cliff Jerry
    Stephanie said: View Post
    No prob hon :)




    Good work Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie and Jerry.:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,743
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       24 Apr 2017 #2978

    Third and final in the series...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows on the World III.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	298.2 KB 
ID:	131745
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    windows 10 home premium
       24 Apr 2017 #2979

    kado897 said: View Post
    Third and final in the series...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows on the World III.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	298.2 KB 
ID:	131745


    That' another great one Keith ...I really hate to see them go.:) Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 20,743
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       24 Apr 2017 #2980

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    That' another great one Keith ...I really hate to see them go.:) Jerry
    Thank you Jerry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.
Find Us