User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2851

    RobNJ said: View Post
    I like it!

    And, in honor of your avatar..

    Attachment 128737
    Thanks you Rob.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2852

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Nice work Keith
    Thanks Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #2853

    kado897 said: View Post
    Been playing around a bit...
    Attachment 128733
    Sweet!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,269
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #2854

    kado897 said: View Post
    Been playing around a bit...
    Attachment 128733
    Nice, Keith. Pretty.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2855

    Thank you ladies.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2856

    I added a fish. Too much?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ink Swirl.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	286.2 KB 
ID:	128787
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #2857

    kado897 said: View Post
    I added a fish. Too much?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ink Swirl.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	286.2 KB 
ID:	128787
    Oh Kado - can you do some little fish like in Doctor Who - A Christmas Carol episode? That would be awesome!
    Big Fishy! - Doctor Who A Christmas Carol - Doctor Who - BBC - YouTube

    see the fish?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	401.6 KB 
ID:	128794
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 23,269
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18312
       #2858

    kado897 said: View Post
    I added a fish. Too much?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ink Swirl.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	286.2 KB 
ID:	128787
    I very much like, Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,539
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #2859

    simrick said: View Post
    Oh Kado - can you do some little fish like in Doctor Who - A Christmas Carol episode? That would be awesome!
    Big Fishy! - Doctor Who A Christmas Carol - Doctor Who - BBC - YouTube

    see the fish?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	401.6 KB 
ID:	128794
    I'll do it tomorrow. tonight is new insider build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #2860

    kado897 said: View Post
    I'll do it tomorrow. tonight is new insider build.
    Cheers! No rush. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:41.
Find Us