Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       04 Mar 2017 #2771

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Nice looking dragon Cliff
    Thanks
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       04 Mar 2017 #2772

    I was able to give the dragons a nice effect, using Textured in Filters\Alpha to Logo, as if they were made up of universes.

    Dawn of the Dragon Gods
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dawn of the Dragon Gods.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	571.5 KB 
ID:	123686
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    04 Mar 2017 #2773

    Speaking of Dragons, I saw Pete's Dragon this morning. It's a real tearjerker
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    04 Mar 2017 #2774

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was able to give the dragons a nice effect, using Textured in Filters\Alpha to Logo, as if they were made up of universes.

    Dawn of the Dragon Gods
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dawn of the Dragon Gods.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	571.5 KB 
ID:	123686
    Good work Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    04 Mar 2017 #2775

    This one is for @Cliff S ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel MSI Dragon.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	123691
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       04 Mar 2017 #2776

    kado897 said: View Post
    Good work Cliff.
    kado897 said: View Post
    This one is for @Cliff S ...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel MSI Dragon.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	123691
    Thanks Keith, I can never get the metallic chrome on to do quite what I want
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    04 Mar 2017 #2777

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks Keith, I can never get the metallic chrome on to do quite what I want
    Yes it can be tricky. This was more luck than judgement.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 10,208
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       04 Mar 2017 #2778

    Anyone up to creating a new sig for me? I would like it to show my RAM and MB model

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TUF TUF.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	123694

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GSKIL Trident Z.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	123695
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,536
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       04 Mar 2017 #2779

    Dude said: View Post
    Anyone up to creating a new sig for me? I would like it to show my RAM and MB model

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TUF TUF.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	123694

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GSKIL Trident Z.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	123695
    I'm not good at those types of signatures ,sorry Doug
    @Arc is, but I haven't heard from him in a while though.
    He's really excellent at Branding signatures!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,601
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       04 Mar 2017 #2780

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I was able to give the dragons a nice effect, using Textured in Filters\Alpha to Logo, as if they were made up of universes.

    Dawn of the Dragon Gods

    Nice texture Cliff.

    kado897 said: View Post
    This one is for @Cliff S ...
    Nice looking chrome dragon kado
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23.
Find Us