Page 249 of 396 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Dec 2016 #2481
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 674
    Windows 10 Home 64

    A couple to catch up. A typical type that I like to do and a Christmas one...again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floor Work.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	885.4 KB 
ID:	114440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Kitten.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	114439
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    22 Dec 2016 #2482
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,406
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    A couple to catch up. A typical type that I like to do and a Christmas one...again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floor Work.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	885.4 KB 
ID:	114440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Kitten.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	114439
    Very nice Cato.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Dec 2016 #2483
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Nice ones @cato
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    23 Dec 2016 #2484
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    A couple to catch up. A typical type that I like to do and a Christmas one...again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floor Work.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	885.4 KB 
ID:	114440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Kitten.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	114439
    Very nice cato
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    24 Dec 2016 #2485
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Here's one I created for my Graphic's card...
    Because it rocks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTX 1080 AERO.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	335.6 KB 
ID:	114630
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    24 Dec 2016 #2486
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,406
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Here's one I created for my Graphic's card...
    Because it rocks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTX 1080 AERO.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	335.6 KB 
ID:	114630
    Looking good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    24 Dec 2016 #2487
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Looking good Cliff.
    Thanks
    I know this one won't be downloaded by hardly anyone, as I doubt anyone else on the forum has this card, but I wanted to share the paper anyhow.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    26 Dec 2016 #2488
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Here are two wallpapers I just made, I bet @Dude will like:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Hot.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1,005.3 KB 
ID:	114865
    MSI Air Cooled


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Water Cooled.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	114866
    MSI Water Cooled
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    26 Dec 2016 #2489
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,406
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Here are two wallpapers I just made, I bet @Dude will like:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Hot.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1,005.3 KB 
ID:	114865
    MSI Air Cooled


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Water Cooled.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	114866
    MSI Water Cooled
    Very good Cliff. I really like the way the water drops refract the light.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    26 Dec 2016 #2490
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,001
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Very good Cliff. I really like the way the water drops refract the light.
    Thank you Keith, it's in G'MIC\Deformations\Drop Water.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums