Page 233 of 396 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
  1.    22 Nov 2016 #2321
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,637
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    I'm saving this one for a friend, Steph! Very nice and will be appreciated.
    Thank you Wynona
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    22 Nov 2016 #2322
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,950
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    I just did my old MSI Dragon wallpaper over a bit by changing the Hue to blue, because the PC I should be getting soon has a MSI Z170A MOBO, and the machine has a black case with blue LEDs inside.
    I needed a fitting wallpaper so my new baby will feel at home when she gets hear, hopefully by the end of the week at latest, I'm waiting by the phone

    MSI Blue Build
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Blue Buil.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	111054

    While I was moving the slider around, I saw this hot pink and thought I'd make one for the MSI ladies:
    1 4 da Ladies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 4 da Ladies MSI.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	111056
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    22 Nov 2016 #2323
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,035
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I just did my old MSI Dragon wallpaper over a bit by changing the Hue to blue, because the PC I should be getting soon has a MSI Z170A MOBO, and the machine has a black case with blue LEDs inside.
    I needed a fitting wallpaper so my new baby will feel at home when she gets hear, hopefully by the end of the week at latest, I'm waiting by the phone

    MSI Blue Build
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Blue Buil.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	111054

    While I was moving the slider around, I saw this hot pink and thought I'd make one for the MSI ladies:
    1 4 da Ladies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 4 da Ladies MSI.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	111056
    Looks good Cliff. Not sure about the pink though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    22 Nov 2016 #2324
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,637
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I just did my old MSI Dragon wallpaper over a bit by changing the Hue to blue, because the PC I should be getting soon has a MSI Z170A MOBO, and the machine has a black case with blue LEDs inside.
    I needed a fitting wallpaper so my new baby will feel at home when she gets hear, hopefully by the end of the week at latest, I'm waiting by the phone

    MSI Blue Build
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI Blue Buil.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	111054

    While I was moving the slider around, I saw this hot pink and thought I'd make one for the MSI ladies:
    1 4 da Ladies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 4 da Ladies MSI.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	111056
    Very nice Cliff, I like both
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    22 Nov 2016 #2325
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 214
    Windows 10 Home

    Some trippy wallpaper if you scroll up and down fast. Try it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    23 Nov 2016 #2326
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,950
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Very nice Cliff, I like both
    Thank you Stephanie
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    23 Nov 2016 #2327
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,950
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicBlue View Post
    Some trippy wallpaper if you scroll up and down fast. Try it.
    SonicBlue that's caused by what is called moire effect.
    Moiré effect is a visual perception that occurs when viewing a set of lines or dots that is superimposed on another set of lines or dots, where the sets differ in relative size, angle, or spacing. The moiré effect can be seen when looking through ordinary window screens at another screen or background
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    23 Nov 2016 #2328
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,035
    Windows

    Another Harley Quinn Wall...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	111162

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	111163
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    23 Nov 2016 #2329
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 807
    windows 10 home premium

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Another Harley Quinn Wall...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	111162

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	111163




    Good job Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    23 Nov 2016 #2330
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,637
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Another Harley Quinn Wall...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	111162

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley Quinn II.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	218.9 KB 
ID:	111163
    Nice work Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:16.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums