Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1.    19 Nov 2016 #2291

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    I made this last night for some reason. I say for some reason because I started work on a T Day sig & got sidetracked...again.... Ooopsy. Damn adhd the scrotch didn't help either.....

    Attachment 110636
    that's real good borg.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,323
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Nov 2016 #2292

    kado897 said: View Post
    looks good cliff. :d
    Thank you Keith
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 11,909
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       19 Nov 2016 #2293

    Looks good Cliff
    kado897 said: View Post
    that's real good borg.
    Thank you, I took your advice from last time & didn't try to add any dizzying factors to it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    19 Nov 2016 #2294

    One for @Borg 386 ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anime Girl W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	110663
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 10,221
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       19 Nov 2016 #2295

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Here is one for Thanksgiving I made.
    I call it Rockwell Thanksgiving
    Attachment 110626



    i made it using this norman rockwell painting:
    Attachment 110627

    and this autumn leaves alley photo.
    Attachment 110628
    Very nice Cliff

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    I made this last night for some reason. I say for some reason because I started work on a T Day sig & got sidetracked...again.... Ooopsy. Damn adhd the scrotch didn't help either.....

    Attachment 110636
    I like that Borg

    kado897 said: View Post
    One for @Borg 386 ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anime Girl W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	110663
    Nice work Keith
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    19 Nov 2016 #2296

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Nice work Keith
    Thanks Steph.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,323
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Nov 2016 #2297

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Cliff

    Thank you Stephanie
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,323
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Nov 2016 #2298

    kado897 said: View Post
    One for @Borg 386 ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anime Girl W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	110663
    Nice Keith, but somehow mind bending while staring at it.
    I mean at first glance, it looks like she is in a cave, and at second glance, it looks as if she is hanging above the Earths atmosphere(hello vertigo).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    19 Nov 2016 #2299

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Nice Keith, but somehow mind bending while staring at it.
    I mean at first glance, it looks like she is in a cave, and at second glance, it looks as if she is hanging above the Earths atmosphere(hello vertigo).

    Thanks Cliff. She is supposed to be sitting on the window sill.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,323
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Nov 2016 #2300

    I just made another one using the Evil Alice(the transparent I made) from @Borg 386
    Turkey Apocolypse
    (yes I misspelled it, analphabet & evil, muahahahahah)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Turkey Apocolypse.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	393.1 KB 
ID:	110669
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums