Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1.    08 Nov 2016 #2201

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Dust Cloud (someone may be able to use this - started but not fin, the stars need highlighting and about anything Space related could be used)


    I
    Attachment 109318

    Nice!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 10,195
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       08 Nov 2016 #2202

    RobNJ said: View Post
    Nice!!
    Thanks RobNJ
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,299
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       09 Nov 2016 #2203

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Dust Cloud (someone may be able to use this - started but not fin, the stars need highlighting and about anything Space related could be used)

    Attachment 109318
    Ok @Stephanie, in light(or in the case of the Sith: in dark) of current events, may I present the Emperor Darth Donnie:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darth DJT.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	109429

    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace."
    ―Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, to Darth Vader
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    09 Nov 2016 #2204

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Ok @Stephanie, in light(or in the case of the Sith: in dark) of current events, may I present the Emperor Darth Donnie:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darth DJT.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	109429

    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace."
    ―Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, to Darth Vader
    Very good Cliff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,299
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       09 Nov 2016 #2205

    kado897 said: View Post
    Very good Cliff.
    Thank you Keith
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    09 Nov 2016 #2206

    Created from a background made by @Stephanie

    Stock credits here http://fav.me/danxuio

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andoran Battle Cruiser.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	285.6 KB 
ID:	109431
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    09 Nov 2016 #2207

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thank you Keith
    We had a similar idea.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,299
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       09 Nov 2016 #2208

    kado897 said: View Post
    Created from a background made by @Stephanie

    Stock credits here http://fav.me/danxuio

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andoran Battle Cruiser.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	285.6 KB 
ID:	109431
    Cool, looks like a static discharge now, instead of a nebula.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    09 Nov 2016 #2209

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Cool, looks like a static discharge now, instead of a nebula.
    Thanks Cliff. I see what you mean.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,299
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       09 Nov 2016 #2210

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff. I see what you mean.
    A new type of Hyperdrive? Rub it on your hair and whoooosh!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:09.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums