Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1.    30 Oct 2016 #2111

    Hopachi said: View Post
    LLX - Copper Horizon
    Attachment 108184

    This had to match my Copper theme + we needed some Halloween colors.

    And yes Cliff: Nessie is still there.
    Attachment 108186

    I also prefer this one.
    Nice colours. I like that one too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    30 Oct 2016 #2112

    A change from Halloween...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steampunk Explorer W10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	108196
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,874
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       30 Oct 2016 #2113

    kado897 said: View Post
    A change from Halloween...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steampunk Explorer W10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	108196
    Back to Steam Punk, Keith?
    Good one
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    30 Oct 2016 #2114

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Back to Steam Punk, Keith?
    Good one
    Thanks Cliff. Yes I like Steampunk.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 744
    windows 10 home premium
       30 Oct 2016 #2115

    kado897 said: View Post
    A change from Halloween...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steampunk Explorer W10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	108196

    That's a good one Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 206
    Windows 10 1703 Build 15063.296
       30 Oct 2016 #2116

    Hopachi said: View Post
    LLX - Copper Horizon
    Attachment 108184

    This had to match my Copper theme + we needed some Halloween colors.

    And yes Cliff: Nessie is still there.
    Attachment 108186

    I also prefer this one.
    Very nice!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       30 Oct 2016 #2117

    Thanks Keith!

    kado897 said: View Post
    A change from Halloween...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steampunk Explorer W10.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	108196
    That's a nice one!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       30 Oct 2016 #2118

    JohnBurns said: View Post
    Very nice!
    Thank you John!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    30 Oct 2016 #2119

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    That's a good one Keith
    Thanks Jerry.

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Thanks Keith!



    That's a nice one!
    Thanks Horace.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    30 Oct 2016 #2120

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Happy Ten-O-Ween
    Attachment 108055
    Nice bat work, Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:20.
Find Us