Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,328
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       01 Jun 2016 #191

    kado897 said: View Post
    Looks good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 835
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       01 Jun 2016 #192

    kado897 said: View Post
    Content aware fill and content aware move. I think there are GIMP plugins that can do some content aware stuff (Resynthesizer) but I never had much luck with it.
    Thanks Keith.
    I was aware of the fill but the move is interesting as well.

    I have Resynthesizer and it works well in cases like in the video here:
    GIMP 2.8 How to Remove People (Install Resynthesizer - Heal Selection) [HD-1080p] - YouTube

    However the overall content aware fill and move combo would need to be done more manually in gimp with a lot of clone tool usage...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    01 Jun 2016 #193

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Thanks Keith.
    I was aware of the fill but the move is interesting as well.

    I have Resynthesizer and it works well in cases like in the video here:
    GIMP 2.8 How to Remove People (Install Resynthesizer - Heal Selection) [HD-1080p] - YouTube

    However the overall content aware fill and move combo would need to be done more manually in gimp with a lot of clone tool usage...
    That looks better than I remembered but it is a few years ago.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 709
    windows 10 home premium
       01 Jun 2016 #194

    Cliff S said: View Post
    You'll need to use Stretch for this one:
    Attachment 82692

    Very Good Cliff and Very Interesting .Thanks Jerry
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    01 Jun 2016 #195

    I decided to have a go at a ball too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel Ball W10.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	82736
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,110
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       01 Jun 2016 #196

    kado897 said: View Post
    I decided to have a go at a ball too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel Ball W10.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	82736
    Nice one, Kado!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    01 Jun 2016 #197

    Wynona said: View Post
    Nice one, Kado!
    Thank you Wynona.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 709
    windows 10 home premium
       01 Jun 2016 #198

    kado897 said: View Post
    I decided to have a go at a ball too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel Ball W10.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	82736


    Wow! this is very good Keith.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    01 Jun 2016 #199

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Wow! this is very good Keith.
    Thank you Jerry.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    01 Jun 2016 #200

    kado897 said: View Post
    I decided to have a go at a ball too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steel Ball W10.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	82736
    Very nice one Thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	82771
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums