Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       10 Sep 2016 #1491

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I took the middle one, made a transparent overlay and... this:
    Father Morgan(Fata morgana)


    Attachment 100777
    Very good Cliff!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,882
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       10 Sep 2016 #1492

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Very good Cliff!
    Thank you Horace
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       10 Sep 2016 #1493

    A simple one in the series.

    LLX - Silhouette

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-wide-extended-silhouette.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	100791
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,882
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       10 Sep 2016 #1494

    Hopachi said: View Post
    A simple one in the series.

    LLX - Silhouette

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-wide-extended-silhouette.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	100791
    As the sun goes down, the horizon turns brown,
    The world keeps spinnin' round & round.
    (you inspired me Horace)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    10 Sep 2016 #1495

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A good example...
    Red Star Fractal(transparent I made):
    Attachment 100783

    The original:
    Attachment 100784
    http://pre13.deviantart.net/27c8/th/...osshilbert.png
    I do like fractals. That's a nice delicate one.

    Hopachi said: View Post
    That's a nice screensaver Keith.

    Or you can even export the whole video frame per frame. But it won't feel the same as making some of those from scratch.
    As I said VLC turns it into an animated wallpaper. I had it running for the full 2 hours.

    Hopachi said: View Post
    A simple one in the series.

    LLX - Silhouette

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-wide-extended-silhouette.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	100791
    Nice Horace. No Nessie this time.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    10 Sep 2016 #1496

    We have three laptops set up for our church kids, and I rotate through these images as backgrounds. The kids think they're great.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       10 Sep 2016 #1497

    Thank you Cliff & Vince.

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice Horace. No Nessie this time.
    The waters receded.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    10 Sep 2016 #1498

    Vince Massi said: View Post
    We have three laptops set up for our church kids, and I rotate through these images as backgrounds. The kids think they're great.
    That's good to know.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       10 Sep 2016 #1499

    What if we swap the land and the sky?
    ...while keeping the forms.

    LLX - Inversion

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-wide-extended-inversion.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	100840
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,882
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       10 Sep 2016 #1500

    Hopachi said: View Post
    What if we swap the land and the sky?
    ...while keeping the forms.

    LLX - Inversion

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-wide-extended-inversion.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	100840
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	100841
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:41.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums