Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1251

    Experimented with the effects I used to create the checkered background for Kylo Ren.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	552.9 KB 
ID:	97052

    The Tiger transparent I created(used eight filters to get this)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger transparent.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	270.8 KB 
ID:	97053

    avatar size: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger avatar.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	97055
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    20 Aug 2016 #1252

    It looks good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1253

    kado897 said: View Post
    It looks good Cliff.
    Thanks Keith. Here is a mod I did to your signature:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sigpic1306_14.gif.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	97057
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    20 Aug 2016 #1254

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks Keith. Here is a mod I did to your signature:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sigpic1306_14.gif.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	97057
    Thanks Cliff. I'll add it to my rotation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1255

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff. I'll add it to my rotation.
    You're welcome
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1256

    Here is just a background without any transparent overlay:
    Blue Illusion
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Illusion.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	677.1 KB 
ID:	97072
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    20 Aug 2016 #1257

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Here is just a background without any transparent overlay:
    Blue Illusion
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Illusion.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	677.1 KB 
ID:	97072
    LOL. It does strange thing to my vision.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1258

    Render> Pattern> checker board w/ psycobilly selected and a size also.
    Colorify if wished.
    Then artistic> weave.
    Then Render> Line Nova set to 100 lines
    Flatten Image.
    G'MIC> Details> either Freaky details or Mighty Detail(your choice).
    Lights & shadows> Dodge & Burn.
    Flatten Image again.
    Script Fu> Enhance> Fake HDR Effect.
    Done!

    Here is a Black & White(skipped colorify) I just made to write this up:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black & White Illusion.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	97075
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    20 Aug 2016 #1259

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Render> Pattern> checker board w/ psycobilly selected and a size also.
    Colorify if wished.
    Then artistic> weave.
    Then Render> Line Nova set to 100 lines
    Flatten Image.
    G'MIC> Details> either Freaky details or Mighty Detail(your choice).
    Lights & shadows> Dodge & Burn.
    Flatten Image again.
    Script Fu> Enhance> Fake HDR Effect.
    Done!

    Here is a Black & White(skipped colorify) I just made to write this up:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black & White Illusion.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	97075
    Thanks for the explanation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,908
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       20 Aug 2016 #1260

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks for the explanation.
    You're welcome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums