User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,914
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #1161

    A simpler one today, Blue Orb.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Orb.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	763.9 KB 
ID:	95263
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,164
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #1162

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A simpler one today, Blue Orb.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Orb.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	763.9 KB 
ID:	95263
    I like that. very nice Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,914
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #1163

    kado897 said: View Post
    I like that. very nice Cliff.
    Thanks Keith, I'm glad you like it:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       #1164

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Good Job Steph
    Thank you Jerry :)

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A simpler one today, Blue Orb.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Orb.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	763.9 KB 
ID:	95263
    Very nice Cliff (saved)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,914
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #1165

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Jerry :)



    Very nice Cliff (saved)
    Thanks Stephanie:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,164
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #1166

    Dancer...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	95312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	95313
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,914
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #1167

    kado897 said: View Post
    Dancer...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	95312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	95313
    Nice colors Keith.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 827
    windows 10 home premium
       #1168

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A simpler one today, Blue Orb.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Orb.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	763.9 KB 
ID:	95263




    Not so simple Cliff I like it. :) Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 827
    windows 10 home premium
       #1169

    kado897 said: View Post
    Dancer...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	95312
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancer.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	95313




    Very good Job Keith . Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 23,914
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #1170

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Not so simple Cliff I like it. :) Jerry
    Thank you Jerry:)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:29.
Find Us