Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 16,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       02 Aug 2016 #1111

    kado897 said: View Post
    Confrontation in the clouds...
    Attachment 93549
    Look at those arms! Ladies that can move their own couch around in the living room
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    02 Aug 2016 #1112

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Keith
    Thanks Steph.

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Look at those arms! Ladies that can move their own couch around in the living room
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 864
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       03 Aug 2016 #1113

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Looks nice Hopachi
    Thanks Stephanie!

    kado897 said: View Post
    Ooops. I read that as Blue Sceen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 864
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       03 Aug 2016 #1114

    Nice work Keith!
    Cliff S said: View Post
    Look at those arms! Ladies that can move their own couch around in the living room

    Workout!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    03 Aug 2016 #1115

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Nice work Keith!


    Workout!
    Thanks Horace. I thought they were quite nice looking ladies. Not ones you would take liberties with though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    05 Aug 2016 #1116

    Unsheathing Katana...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsheathing Katana W10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	94313

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsheathing Katana.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	94314
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 16,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       05 Aug 2016 #1117

    kado897 said: View Post
    Unsheathing Katana...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsheathing Katana W10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	94313

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unsheathing Katana.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	94314
    Nice one Keith!
    Somehow, I don't believe she's thinking about, slicing carrots
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    05 Aug 2016 #1118

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Nice one Keith!
    Somehow, I don't believe she's thinking about, slicing carrots
    Thanks Cliff. Yes she looks like she is on a mission.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,539
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       05 Aug 2016 #1119

    Redstone 2 is hot!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redstone 2 Hot.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	94337
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    05 Aug 2016 #1120

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Redstone 2 is hot!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redstone 2 Hot.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	94337
    It will be. Nicely done Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48.
Find Us