Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]


  1. Posts : 11,539
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       01 Aug 2016 #1101

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Very Good Stephanie I really like that Thanks . Jerry
    Thank you Jerry

    Hopachi said: View Post
    I've missed a lot of... pages...
    But back from vacation with some continuing series.

    LLX - Blue Dream
    Attachment 93436
    Looks nice Hopachi
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    02 Aug 2016 #1102

    Confrontation in the clouds...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Confrontation.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	93549
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    02 Aug 2016 #1103

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white-wallpapers-13.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	93554
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 757
    windows 10 home premium
       02 Aug 2016 #1104

    kado897 said: View Post
    Confrontation in the clouds...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Confrontation.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	93549




    Great Job Keith . Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 757
    windows 10 home premium
       02 Aug 2016 #1105

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white-wallpapers-13.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	93554




    Very Inspiring Jeff Thanks. Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Aug 2016 #1106

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Very Inspiring Jeff Thanks. Jerry
    You're so welcome. I found that one the other day and I thought it would be nice for a wallpaper.

    It has a lot of meaning for me.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    02 Aug 2016 #1107

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white-wallpapers-13.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	93554
    Nice one Jeff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    02 Aug 2016 #1108

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Great Job Keith . Jerry
    Thank you Jerry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,991
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       02 Aug 2016 #1109

    Hopachi said: View Post
    I've missed a lot of... pages...
    But back from vacation with some continuing series.

    LLX - Blue Dream
    Attachment 93436
    Real nice Horace! Like a misty & cloudy late afternoon
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,539
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       02 Aug 2016 #1110

    kado897 said: View Post
    Confrontation in the clouds...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Confrontation.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	93549
    Very nice Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23.
Find Us