Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

Page 11 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1.    28 May 2016 #101

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Another(better?) version.
    I had to raise the word Gotham, so when the taskbar is on the bottom , it's still readable.

    Joker's Gotham
    Attachment 82066
    As good anyway.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    28 May 2016 #102

    My offering for today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	82072
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 10,195
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       28 May 2016 #103

    kado897 said: View Post
    My offering for today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	82072
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,305
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       28 May 2016 #104

    Those claws... is that where the white stripes on the building came from?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    28 May 2016 #105

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thanks Steph.

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Those claws... is that where the white stripes on the building came from?
    LOL. Probably.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 835
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       28 May 2016 #106

    Cliff S said: View Post
    What 32 folder? The instructions:

    32bit plugins work with the 64bit program. I suppose, because they are plugins(mini apps on their own).
    Thanks.
    I could get it going without issues like that. But I don't use a hybrid GIMP at the moment meaning it's x64 only.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    28 May 2016 #107

    kado897 said: View Post
    My offering for today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	82072
    Very nice..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    28 May 2016 #108

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Very nice..
    Thanks Jeff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 705
    windows 10 home premium
       28 May 2016 #109

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Another(better?) version.
    I had to raise the word Gotham, so when the taskbar is on the bottom , it's still readable.

    Joker's Gotham
    Attachment 82066

    Avery good Image Cliff I like it. Jerry
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,305
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       28 May 2016 #110

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Avery good Image Cliff I like it. Jerry
    Thanks Jerry.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Related Threads
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums