Windows 10: High Contrast Themes in W8.1 and W10

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

  1. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update
       03 Jul 2017 #31

    Edwin said: View Post
    This theme works well in almost all areas, immersive and native, 'buttons', links, hyperlinks, etc, so I thought I would share it here as well.
    I applied a few tweaks and supplied a few 'extras'.

    Attachment 30236

    The items included are:
    - The Themepack itself,

    - 'Avqest' Fonts (optional),

    Attachment 30238

    - Gold animated cursor (optional),

    Attachment 30239

    - Desktop Background,

    - 215 Icons ico and 215 Icons png, (optional), (courtesy of 'icebabee') http://icebabee.deviantart.com/art/B...Gold-259576159
    sample:
    Attachment 30243

    The files can be downloaded here:

    http://1drv.ms/1J6cTSq

    The text is a little dim but you could brighten it a little within the Color Palette:

    Attachment 30250

    Notes:
    Between Firefox, Edge and IE, surprisingly Edge holds all the elements the best!
    Getting custom icons to work in some areas is tricky, want some help, just ask. :)

    Enjoy! Doesn't cost a cent! :)
    Download link is still broken...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	142270
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    03 Jul 2017 #32

    JoshuaVL1988 said: View Post
    Download link is still broken...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	142270
    Helmut!!!

    Sorry, here's some links for ya, (until I re-compile the package)

    Icons: http://icebabee.deviantart.com/art/B...Gold-259576159

    Cursors: Gold Galoo Cursors
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update
       05 Jul 2017 #33

    Edwin said: View Post
    Helmut!!!

    Sorry, here's some links for ya, (until I re-compile the package)

    Icons: http://icebabee.deviantart.com/art/B...Gold-259576159

    Cursors: Gold Galoo Cursors
    hah, no worries man. I'll keep an eye out for the new link for it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update
       25 Jul 2017 #34

    Edwin said: View Post
    This theme works well in almost all areas, immersive and native, 'buttons', links, hyperlinks, etc, so I thought I would share it here as well.
    I applied a few tweaks and supplied a few 'extras'.

    Attachment 30236

    The items included are:
    - The Themepack itself,

    - 'Avqest' Fonts (optional),

    Attachment 30238

    - Gold animated cursor (optional),

    Attachment 30239

    - Desktop Background,

    - 215 Icons ico and 215 Icons png, (optional), (courtesy of 'icebabee') http://icebabee.deviantart.com/art/B...Gold-259576159
    sample:
    Attachment 30243

    The files can be downloaded here:

    http://1drv.ms/1J6cTSq

    The text is a little dim but you could brighten it a little within the Color Palette:

    Attachment 30250

    Notes:
    Between Firefox, Edge and IE, surprisingly Edge holds all the elements the best!
    Getting custom icons to work in some areas is tricky, want some help, just ask. :)

    Enjoy! Doesn't cost a cent! :)
    Oops. it seems the 1drive link for this one is dead too, lol. Up to you on this one Edwin.

    ---EDIT---

    I just realized these are the same one, lmao..... My gawd I feel like a moron..... sorry bout that @Edwin

    .....
    Last edited by JoshuaVL1988; 17 Sep 2017 at 02:12.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    01 Nov 2017 #35

    Good Day is there still a way to get the actual theme pac? the link is still dead


    Many thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.   My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    02 Nov 2017 #37

    Many Thanks Edwin

    got it will update once installed

    thanks again
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update
       04 Nov 2017 #38

    Yep! Works perfectly. Thanks @Edwin
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 64-bit
       23 Jun 2018 #39

    Hello

    I would like to create a green on black theme for Window 10 with a desktop background slideshow very similar to what is presented in the picture file named "theme4.jpg" found at High Contrast Themes in W8.1 and W10 - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

    This is the 9th image on the page currently, the first post by zenf, with an orange and black car image background and orange on black windows.

    The major difference being I wish to substitute the orange with green. Would anyone please direct me to this theme or any information about how to effect such a theme. I am finding this rather simple wish to be disproportionally difficult compared to Windows XP and previous versions of Windows.

    Thank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    24 Jun 2018 #40

    TheKurgan said: View Post
    Hello

    I would like to create a green on black theme for Window 10 with a desktop background slideshow very similar to what is presented in the picture file named "theme4.jpg" found at High Contrast Themes in W8.1 and W10 - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

    This is the 9th image on the page currently, the first post by zenf, with an orange and black car image background and orange on black windows.

    The major difference being I wish to substitute the orange with green. Would anyone please direct me to this theme or any information about how to effect such a theme. I am finding this rather simple wish to be disproportionally difficult compared to Windows XP and previous versions of Windows.

    Thank you
    Try opening the theme file with Notepad, look for the ButtonText entry in the "Control Panel \ Colors" section, and copy the RGB values, then press Ctrl+H and paste the values in the "Find what" field.Then open Paint and click on "Edit colors", set the shade of green you want, and enter the RGB values in the "Replace with" field of the notepad, and click on "Replace All", in this way all elements that have that shade of orange should turn green.PS: If after loading the theme, the tile colors in the Start menu don't change, open the Task manager, look for Windows Explorer, and restart it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Related Threads
Hi fellow Ten Forums geeks :) Thanks to @Wynona's and @Cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid...
I read somewhere that Visual Styles themes made for Win 8.1 will work on Win 10 using either the patch UXstyles (which works by retaining settings in memory) or "Ultra UX Theme Patcher" (which physically changes/replaces certain system files but...
High CPU Temperature ? in Performance & Maintenance
On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics...
Operating System : Windows Technical Preview Build 10122 : Problem - I own a WD USB Hard drive, and when I use Windows media player the CPU usage is between 10% and 20%, when it should be about 2% (Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU) when...
One of the first things I always do for a new OS or a new build is to set a nice high contrast theme. That helps me a lot to see things. In Windows 8.1 and in Mint Mate that is very easy and convenient. In Windows 7 it is a bit trickier for the...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51.
Find Us