Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
  1.    31 Jan 2017 #201
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 19
    Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Thanks, glad you like those!

    Well... it's a beta right? Why complete it? (I dropped it because of the contrast I guess)

    Let's consider the copper beta complete now:
    You now got the animated gears; for static just can use also use the shuriken.Check the zip in attachment: Static gears and hand.
    Cheers!
    Let's consider the beta and even the final complete!

    Yeah I like the final much more, I like having the beta in case I wanted to switch to a darker one.

    But, seriously thanks for the gears! Sorry if I was annoying for asking a lot. ^^;

    Also you said you were thinking of releasing the gear in another color. I assume your talking about the LLX Red? My only answer is go right ahead! I really like that color very much!

    When I first asked you if you still had them. I really liked the design, and once you animated them they looked very neat! Was surprised you never thought of releasing them. I personally prefer them over the busy/working wheels included in the final. As it reminds me too much of the windows default one. Liked the gear cause I wanted to have something different.

    Thanks again! Cheers my good sir!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    03 Feb 2017 #202
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    LLX Red - Revisited: Gears!


    Good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yumeko View Post
    I assume your talking about the LLX Red? My only answer is go right ahead! I really like that color very much!

    Likewise.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-gears.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	119746 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-gear.gif 
Views:	48 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	119747

    For those beginning playing with this, see first posts.

    Copy to Windows\Cursors...
    Replace manually in control panel the animations from zip.

    I might release the full pack with new installer later.

    Cheers!
    Custom Cursors Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    03 Feb 2017 #203
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 19
    Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Good idea.




    Likewise.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-gears.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	119746 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-gear.gif 
Views:	48 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	119747

    For those beginning playing with this, see first posts.

    Copy to Windows\Cursors...
    Replace manually in control panel the animations from zip.

    I might release the full pack with new installer later.

    Cheers!
    Nice work!

    I was hoping you would release them in red! I literally kept checking back here to see if you would. ^^

    Now I have all 3 colors! I'm using llx-red right now, and I love it! Thank you!

    Aren't you glad I brought up the idea of releasing the gears?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    03 Feb 2017 #204
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,658
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    @Yumeko

    Attachment 118402

    Those were beta tests in PNG only.
    But I've made the animations!

    I did had static releases in the final 'copper' colors.
    And here in attachment you can find those releases and the animated versions as well.

    small preview:
    Attachment 118401

    Hope this helps.

    *** I'm also thinking of releasing the gear in a another color release of the cursor.
    Nice work Hopachi
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    04 Feb 2017 #205
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Nice work Hopachi
    Thanks Stephanie!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    04 Feb 2017 #206
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Yumeko View Post
    Nice work!

    I was hoping you would release them in red! I literally kept checking back here to see if you would. ^^

    Now I have all 3 colors! I'm using llx-red right now, and I love it! Thank you!

    Aren't you glad I brought up the idea of releasing the gears?
    Yes indeed! I'm very glad. Otherwise who knows when I'd have decided to release those.
    Plus the gears are lighter on the frame count and size.

    I still need to get those stars / ninja shuriken animated.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    04 Feb 2017 #207
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    LLX-Red gears cursor pack release was added in initial post: LLX-Red.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    04 Feb 2017 #208
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 19
    Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Yes indeed! I'm very glad. Otherwise who knows when I'd have decided to release those.
    Plus the gears are lighter on the frame count and size.

    I still need to get those stars / ninja shuriken animated.
    So you plan to animate those as well? Are you going to release them in all 3 colors? ^^

    And yeah I consider the copper beta as a color, I know it's not that much different from the final, but it was the first one I downloaded and used. I admit that the contrast wasn't that great since it was darker than the others. Still like to have it around just in case I go with a darker wallpaper or something, even then I may never use it.

    You have no idea how excited I was when you released the red gears. I'm currently using the LLX-Red cursors and have to say they look nice. They're nice and bright and as you said has a nice visibility ratio.

    Anyway take your time, there's no need to rush. I'm more than satisfied with the gears. Though I can't wait to see how they'll turn out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    04 Feb 2017 #209
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Thank you Yumeko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yumeko View Post
    Anyway take your time, there's no need to rush. I'm more than satisfied with the gears. Though I can't wait to see how they'll turn out.
    I'll get them in red to begin with, they are optional anyway.
    We'll see how they look.

    Initially I was thinking of different animations for different colors versions, there are many options.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    04 Feb 2017 #210
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 19
    Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Thank you Yumeko!


    I'll get them in red to begin with, they are optional anyway.
    We'll see how they look.

    Initially I was thinking of different animations for different colors versions, there are many options.
    Sounds interesting! Yes let's start with red first. ^^

    Also all 3 colors are nice to have for different reasons.

    LLX-Red (Bright)

    LLX-Copper (A nice balance of both)

    LLX-Copper-Beta (Dark)

    Can't wait to see what you make next!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Custom Tiles yet?
Greetings! Does anyone know of a way to customize the Tiles of Windows 10 like how it's currently possible when using OblyTile in Windows 8.1? While I'm really liking the concept of Tiles I, in general, do not like how they look like as...
Customization
Custom Colors
Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. 51756 Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Customization
Custom PC Fan Grill
I heard that a FREE 3D printing service is now available at our neighborhood library. So I gave it a go and designed a custom PC fan grill bearing the logo of my Sapphire Nitro GPU. It's now on cue and may take a while. 40880 40879
Customization
Cursors gone
Hello and good day to all that are reading this, I have a quick question well maybe. I recently moved to windows 10 and I have been tinkering with a few things, well I changed my cursors to some new ones, but after a re-boot they default back to...
Customization
Custom build win 10
Hi, I am interested in an application that can create custom builds of windows 10 in a similar way that RT7Lite does for windows 7, the only application I've found so far isn't really as advanced or as customisable as RT7Lite was... I was...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums