1.    25 Dec 2015 #1
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    windows

    Lock Screen Photo


    can anyone help me locate this photo. it was shown in my lock screen unfortunately i can not locate it anymore. your help is highly appreciated. thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails to find.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    25 Dec 2015 #2
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12,962
    Windows 10 Pro

    In the settings, go to 'Personalization'.
    In Personalization, on the left side you can see 'Lock screen', there you can edit your lock screen.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    25 Dec 2015 #3
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    windows
    Thread Starter

    thanks, but i am looking for the photo itself so i can make it as permanent. sorry, i am just newbie with windows 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    In the settings, go to 'Personalization'.
    In Personalization, on the left side you can see 'Lock screen', there you can edit your lock screen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    25 Dec 2015 #4
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,484
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by ghie07 View Post
    thanks, but i am looking for the photo itself so i can make it as permanent. sorry, i am just newbie with windows 10.
    Most of those images do reside on your machine but in a transcoded format.
    you need to be signed on as Administrator and show 'hidden files, folders and drives' to fetch it.
    Navigate to C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
    you'll see a folder full of blank looking icons with long numbers, right click on each to 'open with' Photos or Photo Viewer;
    when you find the one you're looking for, copy it to your pictures folder and rename it, (including the extension), xxxx.jpg
    (Somewhere, there may be expressed permissions for these and/or other images, use them only for personal use)
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    25 Dec 2015 #5
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    windows
    Thread Starter

    thanks for that. unfortunately there is no photo of the one i am looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Most of those images do reside on your machine but in a transcoded format.
    you need to be signed on as Administrator and show 'hidden files, folders and drives' to fetch it.
    Navigate to C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
    you'll see a folder full of blank looking icons with long numbers, right click on each to 'open with' Photos or Photo Viewer;
    when you find the one you're looking for, copy it to your pictures folder and rename it, (including the extension), xxxx.jpg
    (Somewhere, there may be expressed permissions for these and/or other images, use them only for personal use)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Dec 2015 #6
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,484
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by ghie07 View Post
    thanks for that. unfortunately there is no photo of the one i am looking for
    Hover your mouse on the "Like what you see?" tip on your lock and choose "Yes, show me more of these"
    Run that for a few more days and the folder should gather more images.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen
I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I...
Software and Apps
Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up
Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO. When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if...
General Support
Solved Lock Screen Preview and Lock Screen nuisance
Can anyone tell me how to eliminate the lock screen preview and bypass the 'Sign In' button on the lock screen? I often put my computer to sleep then to bring it back (in Windows 7) I would simply hit the space bar and turn on my mouse and it...
General Support
Photo viewer pops up twice and number lock doesn't lock on log in
Hello guys, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am having some issues. First one is: When I click jpg, gif, or any image files that uses the photo viewer as a default viewer, photo viewer pops up twice, one with the file I selected and one...
Software and Apps
How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?
Hi, I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries: 1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and...
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums