Aeroglass 1.4.5 compatible build 10586

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 9
    Windows 10
       #11

    sorry for the double reply. I got confused as this reply started a new page...
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9
    Windows 10
       #12

    mykou said:
    Here is a link where I got them and made aeroglass work fine

    MEGA

    Cheers
    That's exactly what I needed. Thank you!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9
    Windows 10
       #13

    JohnBurns said:
    Just curious, what is so enticing about Aeroglass? I just never got that excited about it - is there something I'm missing?
    It brings back the aeroglass feature of windows 7 with semi transparent title bars.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 121
    windows 10 pro X64 1607
    Thread Starter
       #14

    ThosRTanner said:
    That's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

    Glad to help you :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 121
    windows 10 pro X64 1607
    Thread Starter
       #15

    JohnBurns said:
    Just curious, what is so enticing about Aeroglass? I just never got that excited about it - is there something I'm missing?
    pure cosmetic .. but for those who like to custom their system it brings a fresh look . I love full glass theme so aeroglass is a must for my situation )

    Aeroglass 1.4.5 compatible build 10586-snap1.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #16

    mykou said:
    pure cosmetic .. but for those who like to custom their system it brings a fresh look . I love full glass theme so aeroglass is a must for my situation )

    Aeroglass 1.4.5 compatible build 10586-snap1.jpg
    Where did you get and how did you apply (ie, using uxthemepatcher...etc?) the full tinted glass? I'm running the aeroglass 1.4.5 software w/ oldnewexplorer and aeroglass GUI and it looks great, but I'd really like to add the tinted glass to the entire window like your screenshot. Thanks in advance for any info or help.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 121
    windows 10 pro X64 1607
    Thread Starter
       #17

    Hi DNA , the correct way I did it and still works under last build 10586.218 is to follow 2 steps ( google the executable files .. ) use administrative mode for both steps :

    1) First patch with UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview.exe

    reboot may be required then

    2) second patch files with UltraUXThemePatcher_3.0.4.exe

    3)You absolutely need "blackglass enhanced 0.5 " from Curioso99 to make the whole setup glassy ..

    Keep in mind you also need use of OldNewExplorer 1.17 or 1.18 to get rid of the ribbon frame as in my system to get back the windows 7 menu .

    That's all ... glyph on the bottom right of my explorer window ( bb8 character ) is custom made .

    Don't forget any further windows update may screw your system so BACKUP !! or block updates

    I take no responsibility of what may happen to your PC

    Choose carefully compatible theme wich work with your build +++

    AVOID every command : sfc /scannow which resets all files patched ++++
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 512
    Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build 18363.815
       #18

    Thanks for the info - that settles it for me - I don't use these theme patches. No amount of cosmetics is worth possible screwing up of my pc's. I do more well enough with my own stupid efforts and don't need assistance in messing up Windows 10. I will just stay plain old vanilla without Aeroglass.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #19

    JohnBurns said:
    Thanks for the info - that settles it for me - I don't use these theme patches. No amount of cosmetics is worth possible screwing up of my pc's. I do more well enough with my own stupid efforts and don't need assistance in messing up Windows 10. I will just stay plain old vanilla without Aeroglass.
    Theme patching is not needed for aeroglass to work...it's just a straight install and done. I have not theme patched yet as the risk outweighs the reward as of right now. I have a testing system that I will theme patch 1st before I try it on my daily.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums