1.    02 Dec 2015 #1
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    W10 Pro 1511

    De-Select individual pictures in Theme


    I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue,
    Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 Dec 2015 #2
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,472
    Windows 10 Professional

    Hi bcfl:
    Welcome to tenforums.com!

    Need you to be a little more specific; unable to remove the check marks from boxes, or can't find the proper setting entirely?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    02 Dec 2015 #3
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    W10 Pro 1511
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Hi bcfl:
    Welcome to tenforums.com!

    Need you to be a little more specific; unable to remove the check marks from boxes, or can't find the proper setting entirely?
    Sorry, there used to be a way to see the individual slides with the check marks, and you could deselect the check mark from the picture you didn't want to see, I don't see in this version a way to get to the individual pictures to remove the check mar. Hope that helps, Thanks for the quick reply.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    02 Dec 2015 #4
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,472
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by bcfl View Post
    Sorry, there used to be a way to see the individual slides with the check marks, and you could deselect the check mark from the picture you didn't want to see, I don't see in this version a way to get to the individual pictures to remove the check mar. Hope that helps, Thanks for the quick reply.
    Ah, yes.
    Some Windows 'classic' options have been hidden in Windows 10.
    You'll need to download and run this handy fix, compiled by our esteemed Administrator, Brink.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

    Then you will be able to access all those classic features through your Desktop right click context menu:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000004.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	579.0 KB 
ID:	51499
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    02 Dec 2015 #5
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 3
    W10 Pro 1511
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Ah, yes.
    Some Windows 'classic' options have been hidden in Windows 10.
    You'll need to download and run this handy fix, compiled by our esteemed Administrator, Brink.

    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

    Then you will be able to access all those classic features through your Desktop right click context menu:
    Thank You, I saw that thread but didn't realize there was a download, I didn't scroll down far enough.
    That worked, and a Big thanks to Brink!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Can individual app notifications be turned off using a registry key?
Are there registry keys to disable individual app notifications? I'd like to be able to do this from the command-line so that I can do this automated instead of touching each machine. Here is what I am talking about: 50013
General Support
Select theme pictures-Desktop Background
I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro?...
Customization
How many computers does the average individual own?
Curious about this and why so many , thanks folks.
General Support
Individual account for kids??
Frankly, this is just dumb. Really MS, your going to force a 9 yr old to have a ms account just so we can have family safety set up so they don't accidentally view porn? This is beyond arrogant:mad: How about make it simple and use the Task view...
User Accounts and Family Safety
Solved How To Choose Individual Updates To Install
Maybe I'm missing something obvious in Win 10. In the following screenshot, I only want to install the Win Defender update, and not the HP driver update. In fact, I want to ignore that update. With previous versions of Windows I was able to do that....
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums