Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. QwertySpace's Avatar
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10
       #1

    Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control


    Hello, Ten Forums!

    I was wondering whether it were possible to open the volume mixer instead of the volume control when left-clicking on the volume icon in the tray. At the moment I have it set to open the old classic menu, but not the volume mixer.

    So, is it possible?

    Thanks.

    -Qwerty
      My Computer

  2. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,263
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1
       #2

    All i see is right clicking to do this. What do you mean by classic menu ?
      My Computer

  3. QwertySpace's Avatar
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    jds63 said:
    What do you mean by classic menu ?
    This:
    Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control-aitnprk.png
      My Computer

  4. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,263
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1
       #4

    QwertySpace said:
    This:
    Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control-aitnprk.png
    Yeah, i knew what it was, but right clicking volume icon only way i know to bring it up, not by left clicking it. Normal way, yes.
      My Computer

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,821
    Windows 10
       #5

    @QwertySpace:

    You could create a shortcut from within GodMode. Just a thought.

    Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control-000047.png
      My Computer

  6. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,263
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1
       #6

    GodMode ? Software ? Assuming no other way in windows that i can see.
      My Computer

  7. QwertySpace's Avatar
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #7

    Edwin said:
    @QwertySpace:

    You could create a shortcut from within GodMode. Just a thought.

    Do you mean create a shortcut to the desktop? I can do that without GodMode.
      My Computer

  8. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,263
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1
       #8

    QwertySpace said:
    Do you mean create a shortcut to the desktop? I can do that without GodMode.
    Truthfully why do you want the mixer so easily accessed since only raising volume and muting it, as i see it with yours only one item ?
    What sound device, integrated ?
      My Computer

  9. QwertySpace's Avatar
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #9

    jds63 said:
    Truthfully why do you want the mixer so easily accessed since only raising volume and muting it, as i see it with yours only one item ?
    What sound device, integrated ?
    I don't understand the question.
    The picture I sent was not volume mixer, that was volume control.
      My Computer

  10. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,263
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1
       #10

    QwertySpace said:
    I don't understand the question.
    The picture I sent was not volume mixer, that was volume control.
    Look at Edwin's picture, then look at mine this is Volume mixer from right clicking the volume icon. This is what you mean ?
    Is it possible to open the volume mixer instead of volume control-untitled.jpg
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums